4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
Patreon in review, paused until further notice, go and subscribe in subscribestar!

The faster, the faster we will have the monthly videos and Mother's Warmth series!

Reactions: porotropo

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
What is missing;
1)Wallpapers of the babes
2)Video walkthrough
3)Animating the game into a full film
4) Tentacular II; Dynasty of Daughters. Raising, educating and then training them in their "duties"
5)Wallpapers of the daughters
6)Video walkthrough of II
7)Animating the second game into a full film
8)A full film lasting 1h.30m at least titled "Tentacular Family Bonding"
Tentacular, the Three octo-sons Rebecca and the two daughters take a 30day
vacation to a pleasure planet.

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
What is missing;
1)Wallpapers of the babes
2)Video walkthrough
3)Animating the game into a full film
4) Tentacular II; Dynasty of Daughters. Raising, educating and then training them in their "duties"
5)Wallpapers of the daughters
6)Video walkthrough of II
7)Animating the second game into a full film
8)A full film lasting 1h.30m at least titled "Tentacular Family Bonding"
Tentacular, the Three octo-sons Rebecca and the two daughters take a 30day
vacation to a pleasure planet.
YES!!! Daughters and their duties for a sequel

Last edited:

Sick369

Mar 25, 2021
What good ideas, I also added some other things like:
1-Rape of the children of Gu'grux towards the daughters of Rebecca and Gu'grux himself
2-Gugrux is horny with his wife Rebecca and contacts her alien friends to make him a threesome although she refuses first, just imagine her sucking two alien cocks or being fucked by two at the same time
3- They have permission to ejaculate inside Rebbeca
4- In the vacations that he mentions, Rebecca is raped by a very violent alien, so Gu'grux intends to take revenge on the alien
5- Rebecca's daughters accompany him on his adventure and in the end Gu'grux joins the alien to fuck his own "stepdaughters"
6- Gu'grux's children abuse their mother frequently in threesomes full of perversity
7- As Gu'grux fucks Rebecca's daughters until exhaustion, leaving them a small gift, they have children again and it becomes a family tradition, the grandchildren enjoy Rebecca ending up in a gangbang with everyone

Last edited:

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
I have a doubt! that since I saw "Mother's Warmth cap 2" in the end the one that comes out is Rebecca? >U<
What good ideas, I also added some other things like:
1-Rape of the children of Gu'grux towards the daughters of Rebecca and Gu'grux himself
2-Gugrux is horny with his wife Rebecca and contacts her alien friends to make him a threesome although she refuses first, just imagine her sucking two alien cocks or being fucked by two at the same time
3- They have permission to ejaculate inside Rebbeca
4- In the vacations that he mentions, Rebecca is raped by a very violent alien, so Gu'grux intends to take revenge on the alien
5- Rebecca's daughters accompany him on his adventure and in the end Gu'grux joins the alien to fuck his own "stepdaughters"
6- Gu'grux's children abuse their mother frequently in threesomes full of perversity
7- As Gu'grux fucks Rebecca's daughters until exhaustion, leaving them a small gift, they have children again and it becomes a family tradition, the grandchildren enjoy enjoying Rebecca ending up in a gangbang with everyone
and good suggestions :love:~
join Jackerman's subscribestar and say it directly to see what he says xd
for example, a suggestion that I would give him is that he not do so many silent moments in the videos, that is padding >u< uh!

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
His videos are typically about 3-5 min long with the occasional longer piece like MW2. Just look at the length of his other work and you'll see for yourself

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes