4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Is Jackerman making Tentacular 2?
Does anyone know whether he's making another game or is he sticking with animation only now?

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Is Jackerman making Tentacular 2?
Does anyone know whether he's making another game or is he sticking with animation only now?
There is no Tentacular 2 and likely will never be one. For the foreseeable future, it's going to be animations only.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerdbro

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a game like this one? With good animations and corruption and cheating? Doesn't necessarily need to contain bestiality

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
in Mother's Warmth 3 I think there will be a reference to what happened next.
if the woman who appears at the end of Mother's Warmth 2 is Rebecca, possibly~ well, I HOPE! >U<
The character is the same, which is great, and I hope we get to see some fine scenes with her.

However, MW3 will not be directly tied to the character we know from Tentacular and even her voice actress has been replaced (which is a bit of a bummer).

Here's what Jackerman has said on the topic:

"This is not a Tentacular sequel or prequel. Mother’s Warmth is a completely fresh storyline that will have a few callbacks/winks to Tentacular but the point is not to spout fanservice.
You could consider it a soft reboot and you won’t see any little green octopuses running around here (they may not even exist in this world as it’s a more pragmatic universe).
It will re-establish Rebecca based on my original plans for her accent and personality ( things that were altered for an arcade-type playstyle, and extreme budget restraints).
The focus will always be on the main characters, Claire and Damon, with a subtly futuristic backdrop. Everything will be made clear with time, this is part of why I need a series to do this. It is difficult to elegantly explain a lot of what I’ve planned without just showing you, but this is the most excited I’ve been for anything I’ve made in a long time and all I ask is that you trust me. I have a plan, and I finally have enough funding to do pretty much everything I want to accomplish with this series.

Also no, you don’t have to play tentacular to know Rebecca, the only thing you need to know right now is that she is Claire’s younger sister. Everything else will be explained in the 3rd chapter. That being said, about 95% of what you learned about her in tentacular carries through here. She still is a mother of two, she’s still an engineer, but her character will be substantially fleshed out. Believe it or not, I’ve planned to do something like this since Tentacular R3 was released and I’m very happy to say she’s making a return."

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
still no walkthrough video of Tentacular from jackerman or a fan with a good computer and a few hours to spare, back to watching The Secret of Monkey Island

Mar 27, 2021
Guukruux said that his dick is 11 inches long, or something like that, but by animations doesn't really seem like that, I may be wrong though I'm not really for these errors, I'm not even really playing this game for the scenese but more for the plot its self, nicely done author.

Mar 27, 2021
Just finished the game and I have to say that it was really good UNTIL the last part,and for last part I mean the ending, it's really too rushed, wouldn't it have been better if you could go to earth and do the same things to the daughters? But for that to happen you had to chose to not let Guukruux and the others pregnant her. The game is really good though ngl, everythings good, from the scenes to the plots, maybe more than 2 animations per scenes would have been better but it's not like I can ask everything, beautiful work author!
Keep it up!

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes