4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PEPE099

Apr 4, 2021
i think they locked the forum cause they were people that talk to much and the forum went crazy for that

Jkoplol

May 16, 2022
Just to understand something, if i remember correctly at first it was at the start of may then the hard drives problem came back so 15th but right now we don't really have a date

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Do you know if Rebecca will be there at least in some future animation?
A version of Rebecca will feature in his Mother's Warmth main series. She made a cameo appearance in MW2 and will allegedly have a substantial part in the future episodes.

That being said, this is not the same Rebecca of Tentacular - it's a soft reboot. Jackerman said that the characters will overlap to about 90%. One unfortunate turn of events is that he decided to switch her Voice Actress. My current opinion is that the original was better, but we shall see how the new one does once MW3 comes out. :)

After the MW series is over, she may be again available for monthly nominations.

Reactions: AgentSix

AgentSix

Mar 13, 2021
A version of Rebecca will feature in his Mother's Warmth main series. She made a cameo appearance in MW2 and will allegedly have a substantial part in the future episodes.

That being said, this is not the same Rebecca of Tentacular - it's a soft reboot. Jackerman said that the characters will overlap to about 90%. One unfortunate turn of events is that he decided to switch her Voice Actress. My current opinion is that the original was better, but we shall see how the new one does once MW3 comes out. :)

After the MW series is over, she may be again available for monthly nominations.
Too bad for voice actress, she was perfect

Reactions: kevork
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes