4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vampboy1

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 659122

Overview:
In this game you play as Guukruux, an octopus like alien creature that relies on females of other species to reproduce and pleasure himself. One day while traveling through space to find new mates, your spacecraft malfunctions and you are luckily saved by Rebecca, a genetically altered perfect human woman and only human crew-member of the Utopia. You spend your time attempting to get as far with Rebecca as you can, manipulating creatures and beings on the ship to assault her, and impregnate her before the ship completes it's charter to earth. Have fun!
WARNING: This game only has creature on female type content (LOTS OF HIGH BESTIALITY- NOW UNavoidable) and the main interest of the game has extreme proportions that will not be changed. If either of these aren't your thing, don't play the game.
See here for the animations.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-23
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Jackerman -
Censored: No
Version: Release 4 of 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Voice Acting Credits:

Walkthrough:

DO NOT LOAD OLD SAVES, JUST SELECT THE NEW UPDATE

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Mac:
MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 739879 View attachment 739880 View attachment 739881 View attachment 739882 View attachment 739883 View attachment 739884 View attachment 739885 View attachment 739886 View attachment 739887 View attachment 744679 View attachment 744681 View attachment 744682
late to the game, but what software runs this and similar games? i would appreciate any response

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
late to the game, but what software runs this and similar games? i would appreciate any response
that is rather easy to find out: the game is shows as [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Tentacular...
which boils down to [game engine/platform] - [game development state] - gamename

that's pretty much the same all across this site, pre-tags like these may vary, but show in the title.

d0pedog

May 26, 2020
Just finished playing this game. Love the developer for this! Really nice storyline, great music, voice acting, and graphics. One of my top games here.

Reactions: kevork

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Can someone reupload the full version not compressed one?

EDIT: The only link that works is region locked on anonfiles so I used vpn to download it.
The speed there is pretty bad so I uploaded it on Gofile -
The admin could add it to the first post cause this region locked anonfile upload was literally the only decent one of the full version that I found in the internet.

Last edited:

FutaCumshot

Jun 23, 2019
Can someone reupload the full version not compressed one?

EDIT: The only link that works is region locked on anonfiles so I used vpn to download it.
The speed there is pretty bad so I uploaded it on Gofile -
The admin could add it to the first post cause this region locked anonfile upload was literally the only decent one of the full version that I found in the internet.
you da goat no cap

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes