4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
in Mother's Warmth 3 I think there will be a reference to what happened next.
if the woman who appears at the end of Mother's Warmth 2 is Rebecca, possibly~ well, I HOPE! >U<
I see but it's not the same, the sci fi setting was awesome and I'm guessing there will only be real animals and no monsters, so I'm thinking MW will not be my cup of tea.
It's really a bummer that there'll never be a Tentacular 2, but oh well, I'm happy Jackerman made the masterpiece that is the first one, and for free, so I thank the artist and wish success in his future projects. Making these sort of games only woks well when you're really into what you're doing.

StGaz69

Jul 4, 2021
I've just finished the game too, really appreciate all the effort from Jackerman and the voice actresses put in it,

1 thing I'd like to ask: I've also found this video Tentacular Epilogue online, is it unlockable scene in the game, anyone knows how to unlock it?

Thanks, guys!

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
uh dayum does anybody know if Jackerman is working on another Game right now? finished the game a while ago and loved it. I would love to see some new game(s) from Jackerman
There was that MILF game he abandoned a while back, rumors are he may be looking to revive it. Non Beasty stuff though, same body proportions but might no be for you degenerates' liking.

Reactions: Devy Synico
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes