1.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Ah,some people will never understand how a proper demo needs to be done or prologue you can't just 30 renders out there without making people understand the whole plot what is it about and etc ,but no let's all put 30-40renders without meaning and some text and wait for patrons I swear when I repair my pc I'll show you how a proper prologue and demo is done

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
wow. Never thought I'd be into troll sex...

ok. models are pretty rough looking. might want to work on that. like that you go straight to the nasty. good luck.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The second image is putting a lot of pressure on those braces.

That’s an impressive amount of work to take on. :LOL: :coffee:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not going to comment on the models themselfs, thats the dev's decision, but man your renders need a lot more iterations and a lot of other things. I hope for your sake that you go and learn things about DAZ and improve your renders.

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
God, tell me that ure spanish dev and includes spanish as main language :(
in fact, originally all the dialogues were in Spanish, but the forum requires an English language. so i removed it. If I find many people who ask for it in Spanish, I will, since otherwise many idioms will be lost that will undoubtedly take away 'jococidad' and complicate certain interactions.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Every single screenshot looks painful somehow, haha. Keep up the good work tho, good luck brother.
It is a gangster story, I will try not to be crude, but if I am interested in getting a little portrait, the duration of that life. there are no cottons or comfort

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I know that many have said the renders looks off or terrifying. I do not want to be mean but the second render reminds me of a old saying from way back in the 80's and 90's. Don't know if it is still used or not but " Black and Decker pecker wrecker" I think this one is on steroids or something.

That being said this one just is not for me, However I do wish the developer all the best of luck and hope the game goes well. The above comment i do apologize for yet iut is what first came to mind when i saw it..

Best wishes

Reactions: Tepito rules

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "zenshiny, publicación: 3644391, miembro: 8204"]
Se requiere inglés, pero puede tener ambos. Muchos juegos permiten al jugador cambiar entre inglés y ruso, o inglés y japonés, etc.
[/CITAR]
Sure, I know that's the way it is. but I'm not sure how big the Spanish-speaking community is on the forum. If it is a considerable number, I upload the "translation" next to the next update. otherwise I will upload it, but it will be later

Reactions: The King of Pirates
1.30 star(s) 9 Votes