1.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Exotica, publicación: 3644762, miembro: 1518293"]
Sé que muchos han dicho que los renders se ven o son terroríficos. No quiero ser malo, pero el segundo render me recuerda un viejo dicho de los años 80 y 90. No sé si todavía se usa o no, pero "Black and Decker pecker wrecker" Creo que este es con esteroides o algo así.

Dicho esto, este no es para mí. Sin embargo, deseo al desarrollador la mejor de las suertes y espero que el juego salga bien. Me disculpo por el comentario anterior, pero es lo que primero vino a mi mente cuando lo vi.

Los mejores deseos
[/CITAR]
haha, nothing happens, it's part of the process. Some like it, others don't. But the game will be very varied and complex, a kind of 'dark' style puzzle with its due differences, of course.
Thank you very much or your wishes

Jul 28, 2017
in fact, originally all the dialogues were in Spanish, but the forum requires an English language. so i removed it. If I find many people who ask for it in Spanish, I will, since otherwise many idioms will be lost that will undoubtedly take away 'jococidad' and complicate certain interactions.
do it bro!
pacto con una bruja tiene la opcion de jugar en ingles o espanol, ya si no quieren en espanol esta en ellos

Reactions: Tepito rules

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "slyder21, publicación: 3645707, miembro: 229662"]
Te pido de todo corazón que hagas una versión en español compa, me gustaría leer todo con los típicos modismos y regionalismos mexicanos
un chingarle viejo!
[/CITAR]
Ya lo convencieron, hay varios que piden lo mismo. pero continuará hasta la tercera actualización, la segunda que ya he compilado.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This looks interesting. What's up with the abstract backgrounds in the fourth and fifth preview pictures?
Anyways, I suggest you don't translate it. While I know there's a few people in here who would like it in Spanish (me incluyo en este grupo), it would be a huge time sink for a project that only a tiny minority of the community would enjoy. Also, most games with multiple languages have TERRIBLE English dialogue, so it might actually scare away some people. I mean it's your choice obviously, but games on this site are famous for having glacially slow development cycles, so slowing them down even further for a feature almost nobody cares about is not a good design decision in my opinion.

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
This looks interesting. What's up with the abstract backgrounds in the fourth and fifth preview pictures?
Anyways, I suggest you don't translate it. While I know there's a few people in here who would like it in Spanish (me incluyo en este grupo), it would be a huge time sink for a project that only a tiny minority of the community would enjoy. Also, most games with multiple languages have TERRIBLE English dialogue, so it might actually scare away some people. I mean it's your choice obviously, but games on this site are famous for having glacially slow development cycles, so slowing them down even further for a feature almost nobody cares about is not a good design decision in my opinion.
I do not understand the abstract background, but both images are not yet part of the game, it is even possible that they do not come out, initially they would be part of a future event of the game, the event will not change it, but over there I end up changing the images, either by other poses or another location, but both character interactions are a fact

thanks

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
I do not understand the abstract background, but both images are not yet part of the game, it is even possible that they do not come out, initially they would be part of a future event of the game, the event will not change it, but over there I end up changing the images, either by other poses or another location, but both character interactions are a fact

thanks
forget the subject of the translation, yes, that is what I am meditating, because I am going to make changes in menus, add music, sounds and others to the game, then I do not want to make a very big wear. It is something I still have to think about, but it would be better for me to do it once the game is over. I do not know yet

Urien Raven

Aug 2, 2018
Looks far more unique and interesting than usual Anglo upper middle class stories, wont comment on renders cause its demo but wish you luck as some will be scared away Amigo. Are the multiple POV mean there will be female player characters too?

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Looks far more unique and interesting than usual Anglo upper middle class stories, wont comment on renders cause its demo but wish you luck as some will be scared away Amigo. Are the multiple POV mean there will be female player characters too?
That's why I make this game, because it lacks a lot of variety, not only do they use the same characters, they all tell the same story.

Rendering is a conviction, that I have a bad team for these tasks and that I am learning to use daz. Believe me, the renders I do now are very different from those seen in the game today. but nothing happens, I learn fast. On the other hand I am a photographer, I know about light management and the use of shots, so it is a fact that we will have spectacular shots, when one is focal and when another. so once you finish mastering daz, a revolution is coming in the forum.

Yes, the idea is that all the characters tell their story, there is a drama at the end of the game and it is where each character tells how she got to that mess. but along the way we will have many mysteries, so the stories of each character will not be repetitive. Likewise, each character will have his psychology, from which he is all traditional and missionary, to the saddest. in short it will be a puzzle.

I'll just say I'm a fan of dark and lost

1.30 star(s) 9 Votes