1.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Image 4 on "OP" and the BDSM tag make me wanna try out this game. :p
Cheating/corruption is a good nr 2 in my book also ;)

Best of luck with your game sir. :)
you're going to love it when we get to that part. just when those scenes start the game will blow up a lot of heads.

• Wow
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
you're going to love it when we get to that part. just when those scenes start the game will blow up a lot of heads.
Looking forward to that part and the rest of the game too of course ;)
Many ideas comes to my mind when regarding bdsm :p haha
I you ever need ideas and such you could always ask me HIHI ;)

Reactions: Tepito rules

PervyRaiko

Dec 13, 2018
Judging by some of your replies it seems that you rely a bit too much on the google translator, and while there's absolutely nothing wrong with that when you are trying to comunicate with other people (like here in this thread)...when it comes to writing stuff that english speakers are supposed to enjoy too it becomes a huge mess.

"Pact with a Witch" (a game mentioned before made by a dev from Spain) fell into the google translate trap and there are a many "wtf is this supposed to mean" sentences; you will run into very similar problems, specially if you plan on using the extremely trashy way of talking the Tepiteños use. Stuff like "la puta que te parió" from Spain and "no estes chingando/ya te cargó la verga/etc" from Mexico lose ALL meaning when translated literaly, the way Google does.

My recommendation is that you get a bilingual friend that can use similar english expressions in those cases and that can proofread the stuff you write, if you don't have one, maybe search for a volunteer (only if you want english speakers to enjoy and understand your story outside of "haha sex game" of course.)

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Looking forward to that part and the rest of the game too of course ;)
Many ideas comes to my mind when regarding bdsm :p haha
I you ever need ideas and such you could always ask me HIHI ;)
Thanks a lot. I'll keep it in mind.

You know, just today I started with the images that will animate the first BDSM event.

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
Judging by some of your replies it seems that you rely a bit too much on the google translator, and while there's absolutely nothing wrong with that when you are trying to comunicate with other people (like here in this thread)...when it comes to writing stuff that english speakers are supposed to enjoy too it becomes a huge mess.

"Pact with a Witch" (a game mentioned before made by a dev from Spain) fell into the google translate trap and there are a many "wtf is this supposed to mean" sentences; you will run into very similar problems, specially if you plan on using the extremely trashy way of talking the Tepiteños use. Stuff like "la puta que te parió" from Spain and "no estes chingando/ya te cargó la verga/etc" from Mexico lose ALL meaning when translated literaly, the way Google does.

My recommendation is that you get a bilingual friend that can use similar english expressions in those cases and that can proofread the stuff you write, if you don't have one, maybe search for a volunteer (only if you want english speakers to enjoy and understand your story outside of "haha sex game" of course.)
I know. in fact I am avoiding all troublesome words. And I know that even so, reading to me should be similar to the communication of a 3 year old.

I'm going to think about asking for a translator here.

Reactions: articuno0123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks a lot. I'll keep it in mind.
:) (y)

You know, just today I started with the images that will animate the first BDSM event.
Awesome. :)
And i must say i really love the outfits on those slaves ;):p (Maybe because of my name) ;) hihi
The best of luck :)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I literally said "Oh my god!" when I saw the second pic. Clicked on the link just to see the comments.
I'm not disappointed.

Reactions: Innesda

Tepito rules

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "crackFapper, publicación: 3677332, miembro: 1786048"]
sin mega carga :(:cauteloso::llorar:
[/CITAR]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, i say good luck dev for your game and all... :)

now, on my bad side (troll MODE = ON)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soo, yeah... good luck anyway :p

1.30 star(s) 9 Votes