KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
MC feels a "wall" inside which it breaks after inserting the whole dick
I assume the purple things are the "wall"
That is, we are talking about breaking these "walls", and not the hymen at the entrance (it's more like a muscle ring). But of course she can lie, we just can’t give an unambiguous answer about this.

May 25, 2022
Also, one of the game flags is "subni_impregnated" and she dismissed that possibility based on how many fingers you have. Might not be an intentional lie, but she can be wrong about things too.
That is, we are talking about breaking these "walls", and not the hymen at the entrance (it's more like a muscle ring). But of course she can lie, we just can’t give an unambiguous answer about this.
Either way, I like Subni, I hope in V3 we can get some honesty from her, we need to really know what is on her mind and also being able to meet her again.

Reactions: AlexTorch
Aug 4, 2017
Meandraco doesn't have people helping him with the project? I'm sure there are many people who would be happy to help him with the programming, animations and music so that he can concentrate on the art and the plot. I mean, I admire his independence, but at this rate the game will take another decade.
I know a person called "HelloAnonMyOldFriend" has been doing the soundtrack, and some of the characters are made and written by other people, but as far as I know, MD does the programming, main plot, and art by himself.

redgrass.82

Nov 16, 2022
No, it's not patrons only. It took me a bit but I found it on a reddit post, so here you go:

It's also not an official discord, though Meandraco (Dr Duum on the discord) does pop in semi-frequently.
Is this invite still valid? I'm getting an error.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Is this invite still valid? I'm getting an error.
Same here. I assume the link is just dead. Don't have a working one for you to a Discord. Meandraco is most active on Picarto though, I think. So in streams there.
You should try joining through Picarto. The discord link gets posted frequently there.
is the current one.

Reactions: redgrass.82

DegenerateLord

Oct 13, 2018
Meandraco doesn't have people helping him with the project? I'm sure there are many people who would be happy to help him with the programming, animations and music so that he can concentrate on the art and the plot. I mean, I admire his independence, but at this rate the game will take another decade.
He doesn't really want any help; he has been asked multiple times in the past if he want's or would accept help/told he should get help, and he's declined it every time. Honestly i think he just enjoys working on it himself. Supposedly the art speed wouldn't change anyways, since he's said it's the easy part. And i don't doubt him; the man is a wizard with the (basic) brush.

GroundHogPog

Mar 15, 2017
At what point down the 3 millennium stretch it’ll take for Draco to release the barely playable demo of v3 do you think people will finally die on this hill that anything meaningful is being developed. Surely there’s a better way to engage your audience who haven’t been engaged with in 4 years than with vague art streams that may or may not tie in with characters/mechanics Draco wouldn’t DARE make us privy to. Or maybe he’d be showing us all he currently has done? The fact that people are defending the guy who’s genuinely done nothing other than rake in thousands a month for years from the same people continuing to defend him is more annoying than he himself
I get the frustration of patreon simps but he rakes in less then 700 patreon buxs a month and thats after years of building up to that amount. His support options are a single $ or 4 to vote on whatever backers vote on, tig bitties on wildlife if I had to guess. He outright says to pay less or cancel if you don't think its worth support right on his patreon page, not exactly the usual swill. Meandraco was a successful smut artist with his own niche style years before the game ever existed and has made it clear the games a side project, mostly by occasionally telling people to fuck off it'll be done someday. I'd love regular updates too but lets not pretend he's milking a fortune.

He's painfully to the point about the game being done whens its done and that he doesn't care about opinions on the subject. I at least respect the honesty(I at least think he's honest) and look forward to, eventually(maybe), getting to bone space babes and whatever space flora/fauna he throws out. Hopefully we'll still be able to 'rise' to the challenge in the year 2050 when the games completed(updated?lol?).

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Unfortunately you can say that a hundred times and still get people on the next few pages complaining about update times and such. Is what it is I guess.

Also, anyone in the discord got news on a new "stream art super pack" for this year? I'm waiting for that end of the year post on the blog that will hopefully contain it.
He said he would make one if I remember correctly.

May 25, 2022
GTFO of peninsula at least? Fuck anything that doesn't resemble a human? Find out which one is better, a sock or a Subni? I can name a few.
Seeing screenshots from v3 where Subni is in the Player inventory, it means that she will be useful as cum container, You need to donate cum to an alien researcher?, no problem, pull Subni from the bag and squish her like a toothpaste tube in order to get your unborn babies, and the best part is that you can refill her ;)

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Seeing screenshots from v3 where Subni is in the Player inventory, it means that she will be useful as cum container, You need to donate cum to an alien researcher?, no problem, pull Subni from the bag and squish her like a toothpaste tube in order to get your unborn babies, and the best part is that you can refill her ;)
A sock have the same functions and, best of all, it won't run away after the first intercourse, so the sock is still a win for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GroundHogPog
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes