May 25, 2022
A sock have the same functions and, best of all, it won't run away after the first intercourse, so the sock is still a win for me.
Bro, have you ever cum a shit-ton of times inside a sock?, that shit becomes hard as a brick in less than a week.

With a Subni you can keep your cum liquid and warm for long periods of time and using your fist you can stretch the inside and store even more cum. Also, if your Subni runs away its because your rope knots are pretty shait.

The future is grand. Imagine, pocket Subni, the thinking mans wallet.
In a world where the currency is cum, everyone carries a Subni for themselves~

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I've been seeing his weekly stream announcements on patreon for... literal years now I think.
But how's the actual progress?

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatBuddy

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev is active on discord? Because hes been radio silent on every platform including patreon for a couple weeks now, and im just curious if there's been any word on what's happening with his usual end of year stuff he does.
He is on the unofficial discord currently, and he talked a bunch there today.
I'm surprised the end of the year blogpost isn't there. I guess he deleted it, which I don't really mind because I told him that it wasn't a good post anyway.
I've seen his IRL sketchbook on a stream a few days ago, on our own server. He's as active as ever there.
There were no V3-related things in that sketchbook, so don't ask me about that. I did see a proto-Shyni tho, and some writing-brainstorming stuff.
I guess the latest news that I can share is this:

1673563067703.png

It's difficult to do creative work when your timetable is filled with stuff.
I noticed this myself. Whenever I plan a story in my head it needs days or sometimes weeks of thinking to end up with something coherent, so I personally think that this is a big step forward for TU on the creative-side of things.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
He is on the unofficial discord currently, and he talked a bunch there today.
I'm surprised the end of the year blogpost isn't there. I guess he deleted it, which I don't really mind because I told him that it wasn't a good post anyway.
I've seen his IRL sketchbook on a stream a few days ago, on our own server. He's as active as ever there.
There were no V3-related things in that sketchbook, so don't ask me about that. I did see a proto-Shyni tho, and some writing-brainstorming stuff.
I guess the latest news that I can share is this:

View attachment 2306742

It's difficult to do creative work when your timetable is filled with stuff.
I noticed this myself. Whenever I plan a story in my head it needs days or sometimes weeks of thinking to end up with something coherent, so I personally think that this is a big step forward for TU on the creative-side of things.
Please tell me he made an updated stream art pack I'm fiending for it

I purposely started to not watch the art streams so I could just see it all at once in the mega pack, a decision I'm now regretting

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes