May 25, 2022
Dude DON'T expect ANYTHING until summer of next year and that's a HUGE maybe. The guy said there might be a new update by summer of next year
I'm asking for posts about how they are hand-crafting snake pussy and code or something, not the game running on Unreal 5 with Cyberpunk graphics.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I'm asking for posts about how they are hand-crafting snake pussy and code or something, not the game running on Unreal 5 with Cyberpunk graphics.
You ask for "news from discord", don't get pissed go check it yourself the discord link is somewhere in this thread

May 25, 2022
Are you banned from the discord or something? Why not checking yourself?
You ask for "news from discord", don't get pissed go check it yourself the discord link is somewhere in this thread
Indeed, I can't access Discord, I can barely have access to internet actually.

the server isn't official, and the dev isn't anymore on it for a good while, so no
Thanks for giving an actual answer. :cool:

So, this means that now we are totally blind about the development... aside of Twitter which never post something relevant or related to the game.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Indeed, I can't access Discord, I can barely have access to internet actually.
Ok then pls be more clear and less dickish when requesting an update

Thanks for giving an actual answer. :cool:

So, this means that now we are totally blind about the development... aside of Twitter which never post something relevant or related to the game.
I'll say this once so please READ. NO he did NOT leave the discord, do NOT expect any major update until next summer, he STILL does these "update" livestreams where he just makes request arts and sometimes a gameplay art (background, interaction, characters, there's no consistency), you can interact with him on discord but he'll never talk about an update and his fanatics will aggressively defend him. All in all just ignore this entire forum and forget this game exists for at least a year and then come back check it once and if there's no progression just forget this game ever existed. It has the abandoned tag for a reason. This is the last time I'll reply to this thread as I'm just going to ignore it and any replies.

The discord link is somewhere in this thread, I shared it not long ago and I just can't be bothered to look up what the url was again. It was a pain to find it

Bennallrla

Nov 4, 2022
I'll say this once so please READ. NO he did NOT leave the discord, do NOT expect any major update until next summer, he STILL does these "update" livestreams where he just makes request arts and sometimes a gameplay art (background, interaction, characters, there's no consistency), you can interact with him on discord but he'll never talk about an update and his fanatics will aggressively defend him. All in all just ignore this entire forum and forget this game exists for at least a year and then come back check it once and if there's no progression just forget this game ever existed. It has the abandoned tag for a reason. This is the last time I'll reply to this thread as I'm just going to ignore it and any replies.

The discord link is somewhere in this thread, I shared it not long ago and I just can't be bothered to look up what the url was again. It was a pain to find it
MD isnt on the server, dont spread misinformation. there is also no information regarding the date, so you pulled next summer out of your ass. info about the livestreams is accurate tho

May 25, 2022

MD isnt on the server, dont spread misinformation. there is also no information regarding the date, so you pulled next summer out of your ass. info about the livestreams is accurate tho
This two things have been commented since months ago, Idk what is real and what is not!

No, not really. If he shares anything that I can also share, then I'll post it here.
I remember you, you have been the one with consistent updates. Thanks.

Aug 4, 2017
Was cleaning out my old bookmarks and found this.

Completely forgot a saved this. Still wondering what happened to this person.

CapedBaIdy

Jan 1, 2021
Even though we've been waiting for years for an update, I'm actually still giving this game a chance till maybe mid next year due to the fact that there's no game like it, after that, the dev/s gonna lose my support cause its literally been so long since we've had an update, patience eventually runs out, especially when you're supporting ones work.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Even though we've been waiting for years for an update, I'm actually still giving this game a chance till maybe mid next year due to the fact that there's no game like it, after that, the dev/s gonna lose my support cause its literally been so long since we've had an update, patience eventually runs out, especially when you're supporting ones work.
The only way to support Meandraco is through patreon, but you will only get to choose a theme for a steam and even that is by a majority vote, which means you are not supporting his game, but his artist tendencies. As Meandraco said before, all the whining and cheering here means nothing to him. The development will continue either way without your, mine or IvoryOwl "support".

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The development will continue either way.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Being complete honest, i only believe this when the update arrive and if arrive, 3 years for one update is a bigger level than icstor...i wonder if he lost all patreons, don't have money to do anything if that could make his progress go faster and out of nowhere "hey, here is the update". At the moment i don't believe that he is focusing shit on the game, there is zero proof about anything, the last stuff that i saw was about some fences, the game was just a teaser for his art and now he is just living his life, drawing while people throw money at him.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
the game was just a teaser for his art and now he is just living his life, drawing while people throw money at him.
This. While I've seen some progress on the transition from Flash to Unity on his Twitter, there are barely any news from him or what his doing. The only things he publicly relveals are his art streams. I'm genuinely convinced at this point that the game was just a window to attract consumers, and now that he's established his fanbase he doesn't plan to resume his work unless his view count starts to drop.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Man, this sucks. But it sucks even more that there are people enabling such attitude. The game is interesting though, a shame the dev is like that.
Good news, most creators aren't doing that. People just really like to complain. I don't think either of those posters is correct about the state of this game, and I see similar complaints in many threads. It's just a common talking point on f95.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Man, this sucks. But it sucks even more that there are people enabling such attitude. The game is interesting though, a shame the dev is like that.
For the record, those posters are basically making things up and characterizing MD as some sort of conniving and manipulative businessman chasing dollars (and doing a crap job at it if you look at his sub numbers), when in reality he's just a guy making xenophilia art and also happens to have a game to showcase some of it as well.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
I've seen him debug the game's code about a week ago but sharing stuff about mundane code stuff is boring. All the fun and interesting visual updates have been shared already.
On the other hand, I have no idea how the game is actually progressing.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This. While I've seen some progress on the transition from Flash to Unity on his Twitter, there are barely any news from him or what his doing. The only things he publicly relveals are his art streams. I'm genuinely convinced at this point that the game was just a window to attract consumers, and now that he's established his fanbase he doesn't plan to resume his work unless his view count starts to drop.
His art is really unique i cannot deny that, is really intresting, but if he is really doing the "update", that i don't believe that he is, he should really get one guy to do the programing, because that really sucks. But i really believe that the game was just a windows for his art.

People will enable that because is what they like, some of them have conviction that he is working really hard to the update, and some really like the unusual stuff that he draw. I believe that meandraco is a scammer? No, but he is a cunt that keep saying that the game still going on, giving hope to those that played his game and saw something really unusual.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
His art is really unique i cannot deny that, is really intresting, but if he is really doing the "update", that i don't believe that he is, he should really get one guy to do the programing, because that really sucks. But i really believe that the game was just a windows for his art.

People will enable that because is what they like, some of them have conviction that he is working really hard to the update, and some really like the unusual stuff that he draw. I believe that meandraco is a scammer? No, but he is a cunt that keep saying that the game still going on, giving hope to those that played his game and saw something really unusual.
When did he ever give hope? All this "hope" with V3 release dates came from a random guy that resides on an unofficial discord channel. You do realize that people sometimes just want to spend their money on whatever they want, for a dollar or four? That's how people are donating a ton to a shit like Fifa. I don't get it, but normies don't care. If you are that pissed that the game developer constantly disappointing you than stop supporting him, you are not his slave and I doubt you have ever supported him with money, but descending to swearing, just because you were expecting something better from the artist without a team, well, it shows that you are really out of the arguments here and just like to spit the poison because you can. Unless the game maker disappears or says it's over, it is too early to carve a tombstone. But please continue, it's making at least this thread alive.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes