GroundHogPog

Mar 15, 2017
Yes, I'm still working on it. You can be as apathetic, irritated, anxious, elated, excited as you want, doesn't change anything.
Maybe not but wanted to let you know I love your work and have been a fan for years before the game and will be a fan always. In a lonely genre of big titty furry he-she waifu's you stand as a beacon for freaky naughty alien lovers.

I love your game and I love you, no homo. Keep chugging along.

Durza

Aug 12, 2016
Yes, I'm still working on it. You can be as apathetic, irritated, anxious, elated, excited as you want, doesn't change anything.
I have been following the progress via Twitter & StreamMEGAs and I love the map & it's fun to look at. Admittedly I am scratching at the glass to get a hand on playing it since the early builds, much like others. I wish you the best and your designs continue to be cool.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, Meandraco could've made a fortune off his game if he worked on it full time. Just look at how much support he has whilst no game update in 3 years. If only these vocal supporters weren't entitled manchildren who've never spent a dime to make it happen. He has stated time and time again his reason for the slow development and nothing except having enough funds to make it full time will change that. So shut the fuck up and wait patiently like the rest of us or go make your own game (you won't).

Apr 5, 2021
It's a vicious circle. When I found the game years ago I would have funded it, but I held off to see how regularly it was updated. His slow update cycle and failure to keep promises of just staying in contact meant I wasn't going to pay him monthly for anything. So his funding stays low, the updates stay slow, and my interest remains at "wait and see".
Moral of the lesson here, if you promise something, fucking deliver, otherwise no-one is going to trust you with their money.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
It's a vicious circle. When I found the game years ago I would have funded it, but I held off to see how regularly it was updated. His slow update cycle and failure to keep promises of just staying in contact meant I wasn't going to pay him monthly for anything. So his funding stays low, the updates stay slow, and my interest remains at "wait and see".
Moral of the lesson here, if you promise something, fucking deliver, otherwise no-one is going to trust you with their money.
Lilith's Throne thread is in another dark corner friend.

Doug Miles

Jan 7, 2022
Dang boy! I discovered this game like a year ago, and it kinda saddens me to know that the dev is working on V3 for like, 4 years already.
One of the best games out there, so I will wait patiently.

Who I am lying to? I can't wait anymore and I don't know what to do. Maybe practice programming and art and do my own Teraurge. (Sadly I won't[?])

seriodor

Mar 31, 2021
Dang boy! I discovered this game like a year ago, and it kinda saddens me to know that the dev is working on V3 for like, 4 years already.
One of the best games out there, so I will wait patiently.

Who I am lying to? I can't wait anymore and I don't know what to do. Maybe practice programming and art and do my own Teraurge. (Sadly I won't[?])
The game is extremely easy to mod. If you look in the game files there are even templates for the different types of character/creature.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
uhh... is there some sort of walkthrough? playing for some time and seems like I don't have anything else to do. witch's house is burnt. so what, now?
There really is no point in walkthrough, you can't leave Sejan peninsula yet, beside a small island by boat. You can use wiki with some pointers to help you find what you have missed:

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes