GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Have seen none of it, have seen plenty of ART STREAM announcements though.
Most of the real stuff shared has been in the official discord. We have a couple people here who joined there and share the stuff in this thread as well.

SparkleFaux

Sep 30, 2020
Speaking of discord... I'll be that guy that adds to the bingo card.

Can I/we get a link to it that isn't expired? I always seem to hit the thread after the link has died

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
All MeanDraco has to say is I'm working on it and people instantly start sucking his toes despite there being no evidence at all that it's been worked on in the last 5 years.
People that "sucking toes" every time when Meandraco is showing signs of life should have a case of a constant diarrhea, but strangely, it's you and the others like you are shitting themselves and moaning every time that happens. You have none evidence yourself, absence of informational updates doesn't mean anything. Or have you seen him personally or his PC or something?
Please stop interfering with people's beliefs. And don't make it personal on others. Simply agree to disagree and go on your way.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Teraurge-2.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ztgot

Mar 31, 2023
im currently working on a spanish translation for TU, and goddamn this game have A LOT of text and makes me appreciate
Meandraco's effort. but to be honest i think the problem here is that he have a lot to do with teraurge and he barely communicate anything to his community, is like he just dissapeared... and the fact that he doesnt like to spoil or show anything from the future updates doesnt help neither.

Reactions: Daemonk

Meandraco

Apr 13, 2018
im currently working on a spanish translation for TU, and goddamn this game have A LOT of text and makes me appreciate
Meandraco's effort. but to be honest i think the problem here is that he have a lot to do with teraurge and he barely communicate anything to his community, is like he just dissapeared... and the fact that he doesnt like to spoil or show anything from the future updates doesnt help neither.
I'm right here, jeez.

if you have questions just ask 'em.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
He's also in the discord right now.

Latest update from there:

Link update if anyone wants to join:

Jan 28, 2020
he did a yearly blogpost update today, the troll
The post for those that don't have a blogpost account
Still working on V3.

Yes, it's very disappointing and irritating. Honestly, it's been causing a great deal of anxiety to me for the last three years and just quitting to end the questions and self-doubt seems like the better deal compared to listening to the jeering from the sidelines. But I've seen multiple projects and internet personalities quit projects like this to save themselves from the anxiety of "not delivering", and it always felt far worse than just getting even a small snippet of content from them later down the line.

Yes, the development has been quite slow, but it cannot be made any faster. I do have a life outside of Teraurge, so my schedule is filled with things that take precedence, which keeps slowing and obstructing the development. Remembering the posts I've read from other game devs I notice that they'd list the things that affect the development time and such, in order to justify their shortcomings. However, I feel like these hurdles tend to be so mundane there'd be little point to list them, other than to make it seem like the dev is groveling for forgiveness, which wouldn't make much sense in my case because I've grown unrepentant.

I was planning to include preview snippets in this blog post, but I realized I would have to dedicate time and effort to hunt for those (which I don't have). Then I would have to suffer the questions about them without being able to answer (because I don't have time for that). And then finally I would have to watch as people create new expectations and assumptions based on the previews and lack of answers which ultimately wouldn't be corrected (because I don't have time for that).

And here is the traditional up to date stream art super pack for your convenience.

V3 will come out whether you like it or not.

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
I will not post anything because even after 4(or is it 5?) years it is still not ready. I will not create an intermediate update... "because". I will not hire(or accept free help) additional staff to speed up the development... also because. I will not post snippets of new content, because I will "have to hunt for it", in other words: it's miniscule. I will also not answer any questions because I have no time for that (but I have it for my art streams). I will also claim that any complaints come from haters. Remember, I have a life outside TU (just like any other game dev who makes regular updates, even if its just a bug fix).

Got it.

PS what's funny is that I see my old self in MD, maybe that's why I get so angry with him.

Meandraco

Apr 13, 2018
I will not post anything because even after 4(or is it 5?) years it is still not ready. I will not create an intermediate update... "because". I will not hire(or accept free help) additional staff to speed up the development... also because. I will not post snippets of new content, because I will "have to hunt for it", in other words: it's miniscule. I will also not answer any questions because I have no time for that (but I have it for my art streams). I will also claim that any complaints come from haters. Remember, I have a life outside TU (just like any other game dev who makes regular updates, even if its just a bug fix).

Got it.

PS what's funny is that I see my old self in MD, maybe that's why I get so angry with him.
Why would I hire someone to do my hobby for me? also do I owe money to you? because it really sounds like it.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Nice repost. Also, to be fair, it was someone pointing out a new blogpost and someone else starting to randomly bitch, nothing really exciting going on recently and I really wouldn't call a random troll being a troll 'bickering and arguing'. Thread's mostly been quiet as trolls seem to have largely run out of energy and people are just waiting.

Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes