GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
as someone who used to pay for you patreon i deffo feel like you owe me money
Nothing on the Patreon said anything about it being a Patreon for the game. There is a total money tier that would allow for him to work on the game fulltime, but other than that, the Patreon has always been about his art streams.

As someone who "used to pay" for it, I would have thought you would have known that already. Do you (and all the people liking your post) always whine about things that you were never actually paying for in the first place? It's pretty sad and pathetic.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Nothing on the Patreon said anything about it being a Patreon for the game. There is a total money tier that would allow for him to work on the game fulltime, but other than that, the Patreon has always been about his art streams.

As someone who "used to pay" for it, I would have thought you would have known that already. Do you (and all the people liking your post) always whine about things that you were never actually paying for in the first place? It's pretty sad and pathetic.
Right totally doesn't mention any thing about his games, and only mentions his Art Streams.

Hi, I'm Meandraco. I'm a visual artist/coder/game designer.

I've been illustrating, coding and designing games for a while now. I dabble in code, creative writing and digital art. Coding stuff is mostly be about C# and Actionscript 3. Creative writing posts are about my thoughts on writing interactive fiction for games and scripting systems associated with them. Digital art will be focused on game art.

You can gain access to the Patreon exclusive creator posts by agreeing to monthly payments through Patreon. These post will be a mix of topics about coding, creative writing, game design and digital art.

To guarantee the fairness of the monthly payment to access to the creator posts, the Patreon venue will act as a "pay what you want" payment system. You can lower or increase your monthly payment depending how valuable you see the creator posts to yourself. You can also cancel the payment at any time you want.

Thank you for your support! Cheers!
The above is taken directly from the about section for said patron.
It directly mentions Games 7 times.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018

is this bait?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
At this point, I just want to see something good coming from all these years of development...

anyone got a discord link? can't seem to find one on his picarto or here.
I don't know if the links are permanent, there are some invitations pages behind, if don't work anymore, it means that you need a fresh Discord invitation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
At this point, I just want to see something good coming from all these years of development...

I don't know if the links are permanent, there are some invitations pages behind, if don't work anymore, it means that you need a fresh Discord invitation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should add "Where do I find more like this" Or other recommendation meant with basically a "nothing really exists like this."
Which is sorta true, at most I can think of a few things with even this style of content dubbed "real aliens"

Also you forgot to have a free space.

Last edited:

ssWyvern

Aug 24, 2020
Anyone knows how to fix the buttons not working on the new game screen?

Edit: Fixed it. Apparently it was caused by not having a sound device on.

Last edited:

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Behold, Teraurge in 3D (check whole twitter thread for more vids)

Better quality (not sure if those word apply, it's doom engine...) on E621:

Scoured the thread since the date of twitter post (almost a year), didn't find anyone sharing it (almost a year since posting and nobody shared), apology if i'm blind and missed it (lol)

Gray21

May 19, 2020
Behold, Teraurge in 3D (check whole twitter thread for more vids)

Better quality (not sure if those word apply, it's doom engine...) on E621:

Scoured the thread since the date of twitter post (almost a year), didn't find anyone sharing it (almost a year since posting and nobody shared), apology if i'm blind and missed it (lol)
wow, this actually looks amazing, would not mind a whole remake in this style, there are not enough games like this. I really hope it turns into a serious project at some point :D

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I'll take your silksong and raise you a half life 3
Technically HL3 is already out, it's Half Life Alex, as that other HL3 was canceled a long time ago. (some fans are making it since all the documentation is leaked, Fallout 3 (Van Berean) is also being made by fans still)
This all said, the doom remake of Teraurge, or the fan version of HL3, big questions.

Reactions: caporalll

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey dev, if you see this, could you add ass licking and more licking options? so we can perform said actions and see said images along side for the beasts and characters? im a big ass kinda dude, so ass eating is my jammmm

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Technically HL3 is already out, it's Half Life Alex, as that other HL3 was canceled a long time ago. (some fans are making it since all the documentation is leaked, Fallout 3 (Van Berean) is also being made by fans still)
This all said, the doom remake of Teraurge, or the fan version of HL3, big questions.
Half Life Alyx is in no way Half Life 3, and according to recent rumors and the fact that we know for sure there are at least 2 games in development right now at Valve (one being some weird competitive shooter hybrid thing that's not the CS)

Silksong will come out eventually, not sure what's taking them so long though, the turnaround for Hollow Knight wasn't that bad.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Silksong will come out eventually, not sure what's taking them so long though, the turnaround for Hollow Knight wasn't that bad.
Not going to act like I know anything about Silksong, but if it's taking a long time out of no where, might be from that war going on. Or some sort of office politics and drama.

The projects we know valve are working on are the CS:GO source 2 port/remake. And a Half Life setting FPS RTS hybrid.

Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes