Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Hey peeps. I really dig Suli, is there any other art of her or other sneak girls in the art packs?

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Not going to act like I know anything about Silksong, but if it's taking a long time out of no where, might be from that war going on. Or some sort of office politics and drama.

The projects we know valve are working on are the CS:GO source 2 port/remake. And a Half Life setting FPS RTS hybrid.
There's another game being made too, actually, so technically 3. The CS:GO port/remake is the oldest news of that bunch and is something that's been "rumored" for many years now.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Star Citizen's problem is that CIG seems largely made up of dreamers and not enough doers, Chris Roberts being the worst of that since no one's above him enough to tell him to frick off and just finish shit. Less a scam in my eyes by now, but not any better a circumstance. Can you believe they're expecting SC to hit 1.0 by 2027? By then they might finally have a "working" demo of squadron 42, but I doubt the main game will be even nearly finished by then.

Metia_99

Jul 6, 2020
At this point in life, it seems like i've reached a point where checking through this thread is part of my monthly routine in life. Whenever that primal and perverse thought creeps in i'd find myself here again, reading through the same replies that are pretty much 'paraphrased' when compared to years of being here. Hope you guys are doing well in life, peace :)

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I don't know if this is new info but V3 will (probably) double the content from V2. Just an estimate checking the amount of folders MD got currently. He's currently in the "writing house" in the woods, so don't expect streams for a while. That's not a joke, he's actually there.
Let's leave fanfares and all for when he will release it, news are very good, but over-hyping it will deal more damage to it, since a lot of time have passed between updates. I bet some won't be satisfied with any amount of content we will receive. I just hope it will be this year.

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Let's leave fanfares and all for when he will release it, news are very good, but over-hyping it will deal more damage to it, since a lot of time have passed between updates. I bet some won't be satisfied with any amount of content we will receive. I just hope it will be this year.
I'm just relaying information as usual. This ain't fanfare.

Reactions: ObsidianShard

Hertjak

Jun 22, 2023
I'm just relaying information as usual. This ain't fanfare.
you are guessing the amount of content based on... folders. you have no clue how much is in each folder, or whenever all of them will be in V3. you are causing more damage than good because now folk will vaguely recall 'v3 will have double content!' and if it comes out and doesn't have it, they will be disappointed.

if you want to share info, at least do it accurately such as a screenshot of folders, or their amount with a clear disclaimer you have no idea how much content it has.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
you are guessing the amount of content based on... folders. you have no clue how much is in each folder, or whenever all of them will be in V3. you are causing more damage than good because now folk will vaguely recall 'v3 will have double content!' and if it comes out and doesn't have it, they will be disappointed.

if you want to share info, at least do it accurately such as a screenshot of folders, or their amount with a clear disclaimer you have no idea how much content it has.
1687479452735.png

current vs v3 database, v3 file count is without pictures

1687479537038.png

There's also this folder.

I've been debating whether I should post these or not since I don't know what information is exclusive knowledge for the inner circle, and what is okay to share. I can't ask him about it right now, and I could have forgot about sharing anything if I wait until he comes back.
I did say "probably" when I posted here. If you take our estimates as a fact after reading that, then I don't know what to tell you.
This is the last time I'm doing this. Next time I'm hesitant about it, I will not post at all.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I've been debating whether I should post these or not since I don't know what information is exclusive knowledge for the inner circle, and what is okay to share. I can't ask him about it right now, and I could have forgot about sharing anything if I wait until he comes back.
I did say "probably" when I posted here. If you take our estimates as a fact after reading that, then I don't know what to tell you.
This is the last time I'm doing this. Next time I'm hesitant about it, I will not post at all.
Well thanks for sharing, isn't the next release, if it does happen, going to be in a different engine anyways? Kinda makes file size moot when it's in a different engine and likely different format. Since Flash/Air was Vector, and whatever hes using now is very very likely Raster, which is pre-rendered vs rendered images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ObsidianShard
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes