Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Exactly like this? None. If you lean on to the space gay guys with big dicks there is Lust Odyssey or if you like bara muscle guys there is Lustful Desires. If you want cosmic horrors with big dicks and clits you can play with Savin's TiTs or his most precious fantasy CoC2. If you want to play a game where you can have as many clothes as any women can never have you can try Lilith's Throne. But they are still not the same as this one. There are other games I can recommend, but it will depend on your preferences.
games as messed up as this and sex with the devil. i want something more than ONLY text. fear boners, confused boners. strange boners. hmu with the messed up kinda games like this, if you have any suggestions. wierd looking sexual partners etc

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
games as messed up as this and sex with the devil. i want something more than ONLY text. fear boners, confused boners. strange boners. hmu with the messed up kinda games like this, if you have any suggestions. wierd looking sexual partners etc
Exactly like this? None. If you lean on to the space gay guys with big dicks there is Lust Odyssey or if you like bara muscle guys there is Lustful Desires. If you want cosmic horrors with big dicks and clits you can play with Savin's TiTs or his most precious fantasy CoC2. If you want to play a game where you can have as many clothes as any women can never have you can try Lilith's Throne. But they are still not the same as this one. There are other games I can recommend, but it will depend on your preferences.
and cant find the game tits

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
and cant find the game tits
If you want an ONLY text game that gives you a strange boner than TiTs is your prime option:
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-064-backer-edition-fenoxo.469/
CoC2:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-of-champions-ii-v0-6-12-savin-salamander-studios.11371/
First CoC, which is better since Savin wasn't the main writer and it's one rare kind of complete games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-of-champions-final-fenoxo.1719/
All of the above require flash player.
If you want something messed up there is LonaRPG:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-1-1-eccma417.49993/

Last edited:

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
Not one line of code from the original can be used in unity, not a single vector file can be used in unity. The code is fully different and remade from scratch if you believe the Unity Project is real even, which no real proof of has been shown for over 4 years. The only thing that could be directly reused depending on format used, is the Music.

And if you can not understand the appeal of art in this game, that just tells me you have no taste what so ever in art. In fact why are you here? The biggest difference in quality will be that images (all) will be fixed resolution and stretched for your aspect ratio. Meaning it will look degraded and have aliasing. It's an inherent problem with unity. Go play a 2d unity game.
So. There's still a game called Teraurge being made, yes? and it's not a remake? The first attempt wasn't finished or considered finished at all? Meaning, Teraurge is, in fact, not abandoned, yes? Also, there's easy get arounds to the image problems you mentioned. Clearly, you're all talk and have no clue how game development actually works.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Ngl succubus covenant might be something u like. if the mc cums, he dies.....Needs an update but several chapters done and easy to cheat if u dont want to grind. btw, if u ever need to search something on f95 just use google. the search function here never finds shit for me when i know the name of what im looking for. -game title here- - f95 - enter lol

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So. There's still a game called Teraurge being made, yes? and it's not a remake?
No, it is by definition, if such a project exists, a full remake. Completely different code. Fully rewritten from scratch. Meaning if true, it is being made again, being Remade. Even if it played, had all the same content, and somehow looked the same, it'd be a different product. Maybe I can explain this better to you, if someone makes a Big Mac, and then that same person tries to make it again, it's being remade. Even more so when it's made out of different materials.

Also, there's easy get arounds to the image problems you mentioned. Clearly, you're all talk and have no clue how game development actually works.
Just gonna point out you'd be talking about coding not game development, and letting you know that around is never plural. To be even more clear, there is no such thing as a conversion tool from Adobe Air to Unity.

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
No, it is by definition, if such a project exists, a full remake. Completely different code. Fully rewritten from scratch. Meaning if true, it is being made again, being Remade. Even if it played, had all the same content, and somehow looked the same, it'd be a different product. Maybe I can explain this better to you, if someone makes a Big Mac, and then that same person tries to make it again, it's being remade. Even more so when it's made out of different materials.

Just gonna point out you'd be talking about coding not game development, and letting you know that around is never plural. To be even more clear, there is no such thing as a conversion tool from Adobe Air to Unity.
Was there even an initial game to "remake" in the first place? the game doesn't even have a full story yet. There's nothing TO remake. Switching coding language doesn't mean it's a remake, it just fucking means they're switching coding language. Using your analogy, if someone takes out big mac buns, but the buns are stale so they get different buns to make the big mac, then that isn't a remake. IT'S JUST SWITCHING FUCKING BUNS.

What you said about the coding/development had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so I'm not even going to give you a response to it.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Meandraco

Apr 13, 2018
  • No, TU has not been abandoned.
  • Yes, I'm actively working on it. Just finished three day writing retreat specifically arranged for TU writing.
  • No, it's not a remake it uses the same files and dialogue scripts as the flash version (edited and improved ofc), only the game engine changed.
  • Yes, there will continuation for characters and new characters.
  • No, the game doesn't look any different other than optional higher resolution sprite assets and new UI stuff.
What's this mumbling about flash TU using vector graphics? Have you even opened the game or even seen pictures of it? It has always used raster sprites.

Meandraco

Apr 13, 2018
Was there even an initial game to "remake" in the first place? the game doesn't even have a full story yet. There's nothing TO remake. Switching coding language doesn't mean it's a remake, it just fucking means they're switching coding language. Using your analogy, if someone takes out big mac buns, but the buns are stale so they get different buns to make the big mac, then that isn't a remake. IT'S JUST SWITCHING FUCKING BUNS.

What you said about the coding/development had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so I'm not even going to give you a response to it.
Recoding the game in unity has been a huge effort but the game is not a remake it's a continuation to v2.

Also just so you know there won't be a "full story" to TU ever, because TU doesn't have a imagined or designed "full version" and neither will it ever have a "main quest". TU will always just be whatever it happens to be released as.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Also just so you know there won't be a "full story" to TU ever, because TU doesn't have a imagined or designed "full version" and neither will it ever have a "main quest". TU will always just be whatever it happens to be released as.
One of the things I love about the game is exactly this. Kinda feels like I'm stating the obvious, but Teraurge doesn't really need a big driving narrative. If I remember right, the only reason you end up in Noih in the first place is that the witch accidentally portaled you by happenstance. I suppose there's a goal of trying to get back home? But what kind of crazy person would want to do that anyway. I'm more than content just being given a weird shipwreck dimension to explore.

Jan 28, 2020
The whole witch plot line is getting scrapped too, IIRC. It was definitely intended as a sort of central thrust, but it just doesn't work very well. It's much more fun to just live in this new weird world and see what's out there without a plot.
Adding onto this with screenshots. The portal stuff will probably still be around and the idea of going home can be brought up, but the witch isn't going to send the player on a quest anymore.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
On a different note, MD revealed a couple months ago that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blatantly777

Jan 31, 2021
Adding onto this with screenshots. The portal stuff will probably still be around and the idea of going home can be brought up, but the witch isn't going to send the player on a quest anymore.
View attachment 2733983
View attachment 2733984
View attachment 2733985
On a different note, MD revealed a couple months ago that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure If I like this change tbh but we'll see

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone have a save for the Nkaan oral scene? I played the hell outta this game so I don't feel like doing her questline again lol.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Hey might sound dumb anyway I can run this on joiplay
I don't think there's a way. Closest way ive found to play Teraurge on my phone is to get an app that can cast your pc to your phone. But that has a lot of flaws, needs you to have a pc running any time you want to use it and a decent enough internet connection/cellular data to play without it crapping out but it's "possible" if a bit of a hassle.

I really hope the new unity version is able to get an android version/port.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes