ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
The dev literally responded only a bit ago, and has always made it very clear that TU is a passion project on their own terms and timetable. Stop talking out your ass.

• No, TU has not been abandoned.
  • Yes, I'm actively working on it. Just finished three day writing retreat specifically arranged for TU writing.
  • No, it's not a remake it uses the same files and dialogue scripts as the flash version (edited and improved ofc), only the game engine changed.
  • Yes, there will continuation for characters and new characters.
  • No, the game doesn't look any different other than optional higher resolution sprite assets and new UI stuff.
Recoding the game in unity has been a huge effort but the game is not a remake it's a continuation to v2.

Also just so you know there won't be a "full story" to TU ever, because TU doesn't have a imagined or designed "full version" and neither will it ever have a "main quest". TU will always just be whatever it happens to be released as.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
While it's true the creator doesn't owe anyone anything, I don't think it's incorrect to assume that no update will in fact be forthcoming.
Do you guys seriously think SPAMMING the same "Assumption" will make it a "Fact"?
What's the point that every Tom, Dick and Jerry come here to repeat the same old "Assumption" without any proof to back it up?

If you think the game is abandoned, just move on. You don't need to breath in this thread daily to survive.
All you guys did was creating annoyance and confusion for no reason.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
While it's true the creator doesn't owe anyone anything, I don't think it's incorrect to assume that no update will in fact be forthcoming.
People can assume anything they want, but repeating the same "update never ever" over months, although the creator of the game is telling otherwise and the proof of work that had been done has been presented is incorrect in my opinion. If you don't believe in it anymore find some other things to do, I doubt someone was so obsessed with the game and monitored it for years, just to be disappointed in it near the finish line. Consider starting thinking about what will you do after v3 is out and you would had enough with it, another "no update will in fact be forthcoming"?

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Do you guys seriously think SPAMMING the same "Assumption" will make it a "Fact"?
What's the point that every Tom, Dick and Jerry come here to repeat the same old "Assumption" without any proof to back it up?

If you think the game is abandoned, just move on. You don't need to breath in this thread daily to survive.
All you guys did was creating annoyance and confusion for no reason.
I have moved on.
I do find the over-reaction to my mild statement amusing though. It's been, I believe, more than five years since the last actual update. I've followed the game since the very first release. What I said, and what I reiterate, is that it's not unreasonable for people to mourn the fact that one of their favorite games was abandoned, when by all standards it has been.

gavman3

Sep 12, 2020
People out here acting like they don't want a update.

The mans has said it is still being worked on back in April, and people are sharing the dev saying stuff is getting done and his checklist, he also came here on the 29th of june and said he finished doing some writing stuff.
this isn't TF2 lol

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I have moved on.
I do find the over-reaction to my mild statement amusing though. It's been, I believe, more than five years since the last actual update. I've followed the game since the very first release. What I said, and what I reiterate, is that it's not unreasonable for people to mourn the fact that one of their favorite games was abandoned, when by all standards it has been.
What "standards" are you talking about? This is not an AAA game to talk about standards, the guy is working alone on it in his own pace. And about "mourning ones", they don't come to mourn it, they come here to whine about a long development time, also some of them are obvious trolls, that trigger other "mourning" people to write some nonsense, that's why I reply to comments like this one. You are not making it better for anyone. Forget and move on.

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
MeanDraco's Blogspot page has detailing the zones, characters and objectives you can pursue depending on your choices during dialogues.
Awesome! Thank you so much. :3 I keep loading back to compulsively know what results are etc haha.

Edit: Dang! No content for the part I was hoping, atleast I know now hehe, instead of restarting 4 times. :') Atleast not mentioned on the wiki!

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
There's an official TU discord server now. Don't ask why.

I learned today that guns don't exist in the world of TU in the same sense as we have them.
There are alternatives tho, like gun-bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MD also shared a tidbit about the PC's seemingly latent magical ability that is... present in V2 already...?

That's all the news I got now.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020

I learned today that guns don't exist in the world of TU in the same sense as we have them.
MD also shared a tidbit about the PC's seemingly latent magical ability that is... present in V2 already...?

Already sold on this game you don't gotta keep selling it...

Last edited:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018

V3 PLS.png

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes