Aug 4, 2017
Nice repost. Also, to be fair, it was someone pointing out a new blogpost and someone else starting to randomly bitch, nothing really exciting going on recently and I really wouldn't call a random troll being a troll 'bickering and arguing'. Thread's mostly been quiet as trolls seem to have largely run out of energy and people are just waiting.
I wouldn't call people complaining about the lack of information regarding the next update a troll. That said people continuing to harass MD and making accusations about the game being a scam is annoying as hell on here. I still have hope that the update is still coming out.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Maybe Teraurge fanart is the motivation I'm looking for to dust off the old art skills and get back into the drawing habit

Default123x

May 18, 2018
I have been silently following this for years and tbh just knowing that the project is not 100% dead is a relief lmao, this was my introduction to xeno stuff so it holds a dear place in my heart; here's hoping we can get an update eventually c:
introduction? So did you find other games like this? i really liked this kinda game aswell but can't find much content. if you know any others like this just let me know (y)

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I just looked at this thread for the first time in months after multiple years of loving this game and even following the creator on twitter to find that the creator isn't enjoying developing the game, which is sad, but hopefully they don't burn themselves out or hate working on it or anything.

Meandraco . I know this probably doesn't help much, but i and many others really appreciate the work that you're doing. You're making an amazing game and Teraurge is a very unique game. I hope you're able to enjoy making the game more in the future, as you deserve it. If you're able to keep working on it than i know that a lot of people will be very very happy, but i don't want you to feel backed into a corner or anything and it's important to be happy

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
I just looked at this thread for the first time in months after multiple years of loving this game and even following the creator on twitter to find that the creator isn't enjoying developing the game, which is sad, but hopefully they don't burn themselves out or hate working on it or anything.

Meandraco . I know this probably doesn't help much, but i and many others really appreciate the work that you're doing. You're making an amazing game and Teraurge is a very unique game. I hope you're able to enjoy making the game more in the future, as you deserve it. If you're able to keep working on it than i know that a lot of people will be very very happy, but i don't want you to feel backed into a corner or anything and it's important to be happy
The only reasonable comment on this entire thread.

jinsoul

Mar 19, 2020
Teraurge-2.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the fully modded 2.13 or base 2.13?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
wondering how big v3 will be? same size as v1/2?
Actually it'll most likely be small if it does ever come out, since it's an engine change and those always result in smaller content then the versions before. Even if it was just a total remake with new characters odds are it'd still be less in total then the last one.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes