bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
He has imagination i give him that which is a big plus and advantage. I love the xenos and the only issue i have is that a big portion of the art looks like a sketch especially your character. Drawn in a hurry, something i see a lot from him especially in his streams. I don't know the exact english word for it but i will use the word "gibberish". Meaning that his stream art is more "i got an urge to draw this in haste so look it" without even trying to make said creature look like it is a part of his world. Some of his stream art creatures look more like a road kill compared to those in his game and that makes me wonder if he is putting any effort in the game. Ofc that is his choice and i know very little on this matter but that is my take on it.

Sep 22, 2020
dude, i just don't sponsor him to complete the game because i'm broke as fuck because damn bro, i love this game, i've never though i would see something like this here, we need some unique games here like this one

Reactions: PervertedGnome

Ano85

May 21, 2018
That's great to hear! Hope this isn't asking too much, but can we please have a more detailed process update? Like what exactly still needs to be done or what parts are currently being worked on?
Your detailed process update:

1677869152418.png

MD you goof

I think he's most preoccupied with the writing right now, but I'm merely speculating. It's the hardest part of the creative process for him after all.
I'll ask him about the checkbox stuff, if he's willing to share it / update it.

Update: I couldn't get the list.

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018

We don't have a permanent link sadly. Links are repeatedly shared on MD's Picarto.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know if there’s a easy way to look through his art packs? I’m trying to find any kinda snake girl stuff like sulie

IceWalk

Mar 20, 2019
The .exe requires Adobe Air to run, but that was discontinued... 3 years ago. Do I need to find some hacky old unsafe version of Air or is the game going to be updated so it will not require Air anymore?

edited -> oh the folder has Air installer in it.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
This game has been on v2.x for over 5 years now (and hasnt recieved new content since), not sure why people are still holding out hope for a content update at that point. But ill happily keep it bookmarked for 2030 when v3.0 drops

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I mean, so far this first week of the month hasn't been so bad.
View attachment 2448099
Edit: Standing here I realized that I didn't write Meandraco as such, well, for the next bingo card~
Let me help: It is safe to put your PP in Subni, this is f*cking weird and I love it. Hot alien in your area of COOM, it counts as being gay? Let's discuss the lore with the Moderator, deletes a bunch of comments, positive comments. The gameplay of this Bingo card has been deleted.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
I actually love the weird Teraurge lore. The idea of a shipwreck dimension is so interesting to me
Yeah, I think everyone here agrees the world of this game is something incredible. It even managed to bring in people like me who aren't even interested in teratophilia. Someone really should start making another game inspired by Teraurge. It doesn't need to have incredible art, but the sketchy artworks for the sex scenes were more than enough to represent the world and what was happening to the player.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes