db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
This thread is utterly insane. The animosity between people who think v3 will come out and people who think the game really is hopeless is unbelievable (the "believers" are worse though). It's such a minor, worthless disagreement that changes nothing, but you're at each other's throats over it like your life depends on it.

Life is too short to be this hateful and angry. Go outside, do something else and just wait. If v3 comes out, we'll all be happy since we all care in the end.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
This thread is utterly insane. The animosity between people who think v3 will come out and people who think the game really is hopeless is unbelievable (the "believers" are worse though). It's such a minor, worthless disagreement that changes nothing, but you're at each other's throats over it like your life depends on it.

Life is too short to be this hateful and angry. Go outside, do something else and just wait. If v3 comes out, we'll all be happy since we all care in the end.
Again, the ones who start the conflicts each time are dissapointed year waiters. And you give "believers" more blame than them. Even supporting "throating" comment. Shame on you to talk about peace being one sided yourself.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Again, the ones who start the conflicts each time are dissapointed year waiters. And you give "believers" more blame than them. Even supporting "throating" comment. Shame on you to talk about peace being one sided yourself.
Just do what I do and report all the trolls who come in here to start a flame war. Most of their comments get removed and, hopefully, they get a temp ban as well for their trolling.

db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
Yes, I am biased towards one side. I didn't deny this. But I don't fucking hate you or people who hold the belief v3 will come out, nor do I want to argue with you about it.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
At this point I'm just living with hopium, I hope one day v3.0 arrives but I'm also preparing psychologically myself to live without weird alien waifus, which is weird because I don't like weird aliens, Mass Effect is not weird enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnnyton

Jun 5, 2021
someone know where i can get the drug and the bitter water?
Bitter Water's simple, just go to the bar (the big white shell in town) and ask the bartender if I remember correctly.
Don't know about any drug, you might wanna check the wiki for that. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

johnnyton

Jun 5, 2021

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
Ah, makes sense, I never knew there was a mod for this game. Gonna have to check it out sometime.
Best bet for trying to find the drug is asking others who have played the mod or digging around the files (don't know how simple that would be though). Best of luck to you and I hope you figure this out soon.
Thanks, I recommend the mod, it's pretty good and it adds a lot of things, the installation is easy and you'll know how to do it when you download it

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Is there any new news about the game?
Nope, same as usual. Developer insists game isn't abandoned despite several years with zero content or development updates. Also still gets salty when people ask about it or offhandedly speak the truth and say it's abandoned. Meanwhile, folk with bigger mouths and smaller brains zealously continue to believe the game is actively still being worked on, and why not I guess. That's how Star Citizen and the entire crypto scene managed to milk people who still don't realize they're both idiots and victims. At the very least, however, the developer wasn't charging for the game, so in this case I feel it's fair to give him a pass. I like the game, but he didn't demand anything for it so I don't feel it's fair to demand anything of him.

Been that way for several years now though, nothing's changed. If you like his art, he still makes art, it's not hard to fine. As for this game, I'd guess it's as likely to be finished as Love Potion Disaster and likewise the best we can hope for is for someone else to just adopt the game and mod it while ignoring the dev(s) and making it an overall better game almost immediately.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Nope, same as usual. Developer insists game isn't abandoned despite several years with zero content or development updates. Also still gets salty when people ask about it or offhandedly speak the truth and say it's abandoned. Meanwhile, folk with bigger mouths and smaller brains zealously continue to believe the game is actively still being worked on, and why not I guess. That's how Star Citizen and the entire crypto scene managed to milk people who still don't realize they're both idiots and victims. At the very least, however, the developer wasn't charging for the game, so in this case I feel it's fair to give him a pass. I like the game, but he didn't demand anything for it so I don't feel it's fair to demand anything of him.

Been that way for several years now though, nothing's changed. If you like his art, he still makes art, it's not hard to fine. As for this game, I'd guess it's as likely to be finished as Love Potion Disaster and likewise the best we can hope for is for someone else to just adopt the game and mod it while ignoring the dev(s) and making it an overall better game almost immediately.
Yeah, I'm sure it's still technically being worked on, but probably not at a pace that it'll be realistically finished any time soon. He doesn't deserve hate for it, but marking it as abandoned in the general sense isn't inaccurate.

Star Fighter

Jun 20, 2021
Please.. Please Please PLEASE ADD MORE TAULSOL CONTENT!
I Love him.. His Dialogue.. His Design, And I´m Sure that many can agree with me..
Please, Consider adding More H-Scenes with Taulsol.
Sincerely, Me

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes