Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
is this even being worked on anymore, or is the port to a new engine still going on?
The last news were about finishing touches with the v3 version, also the dev recently asked for some suggestions on for what was lacking in v. 2.13 on his discord channel. The technical part with unity has been done around a month or two ago (Recent shit with unity won't be touching the game development by his words). The soundtrack won't be ready until next year, cause it's being made by another person, which the dev don't want to bother much. Before releasing it to the public, there will be a closed testing phase on a git. Release date is still unannounced. If anyone else have any other info, correct me, if I am wrong.

Last edited:

lotus21.exe

Oct 29, 2018
The last news were about finishing touches with the v3 version, also the dev recently asked for some suggestions on for what was lacking in v. 2.13 on his discord channel. The technical part with unity has been done around a month or two ago (Recent shit with unity won't be touching the game development by his words). The soundtrack won't be ready until next year, cause it's being made by another person, which the dev don't want to bother much. Before releasing it to the public, there will be a closed testing phase on a git. Release date is still unannounced. If anyone else have any other info, correct me, if I am wrong.
bro, can you give me the teraurge dev discord link?

Ano85

May 21, 2018
One tidbit you forgot that not counting new Sulie (or Suluhr now), there's two new aliens that have boobs. MD was vague enough about it so the "two new pairs of boobs" could be on a single creature too...?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
One tidbit you forgot that not counting new Sulie (or Suluhr now), there's two new aliens that have boobs. MD was vague enough about it so the "two new pairs of boobs" could be on a single creature too...?
Both Sulie and Witch changes were a known fact. And we had discussed Su's changes with your help on the page before that one, that's why I forgot to include her.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Both Sulie and Witch changes were a known fact. And we had discussed Su's changes with your help on the page before that one, that's why I forgot to include her.
I don't understand what you mean. I wasn't talking about Sulie or Witch. I meant that there's possibly two new female characters that have boobs.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I don't understand what you mean. I wasn't talking about Sulie or Witch. I meant that there's possibly two new female characters that have boobs.
It's barely worth calling the news in my opinion, I mean there are a lot more content then four new boobs that will be in V3 (I hope), please don't bother yourself with my ramblings, thx anyway.
We definitely need more games like this, this is literally so good.(Dunno why people like seeing female protagonists being fucked by xeno/feral but not male protagonists fucking xeno/feral, weird tbh)
For the same reason there are too many male-to-female sissification games and not much female-to-male, someone faps to exactly that, with a money support. And there are a lot of them.

On the other hand, anything feral, even alien looking xenophilia, can be associated with zoophilia for normies, which means a taboo for them, also abuse if a feral is in a submission role, the harkness test is a good example how you can bend those rules (for example pokemons are a "not okay", because 99% can't talk with humans, but digimons pass the test), but still for a more hot-headed warriors it will be not enougn to consider this material as a safe one, which will lead to a mass awareness of the "guilty" devs, finding out who they are, and making them suffer by any means, just because they are doing the "wrong" thing by mass standarts. Keeping hidden from masses helps small projects like this one to exist.

I doubt we will see such a xeno oriented game anytime soon, this game is more of the Meandraco's passion project for 10 years then any means to gain money.

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Huge spoilers were posted in the official discord. Do you guys want me to post them here? It's the new characters we're getting. (some of them)

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes