MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
A bit tragic but I do have to admit she does really stand stick out like a sore thumb if compared to the other characters. Also do you have any pictures of her? Too busy conquering West of the Colorado river to check the Discord server.
There's a pic of her rework a few pages back if that's what you mean. I do wonder if it was just her appearance or her whole character that got redone. I think it was talking with her and/or Miggpli that unlocked new scenes for ferals? I'd be surprised if we ever went to her village but who knows

Reactions: MrStal0ne
Sep 7, 2020
There's a pic of her rework a few pages back if that's what you mean. I do wonder if it was just her appearance or her whole character that got redone. I think it was talking with her and/or Miggpli that unlocked new scenes for ferals? I'd be surprised if we ever went to her village but who knows
Saw it now and by Mars does she look....well you know what.

Reactions: MidnightKing

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Shieeet 5 years of waiting only to have Sullie, my favorite character aside from Naigad ofc, transformed like that. That sucks, was really looking forward to more of her people. I guess there goes my hopes of seeing more characters like the Wendigo he did art of awhile ago. I guess I shouldn't look a gift hourse in the mouth and just be happy the game is coming out relatively soon.

Last edited:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Shieeet 5 years of waiting only to have Sullie, my favorite character aside from Naigad ofc, transformed like that. That sucks, was really looking forward to more of her people. I guess there goes my hopes of seeing more characters like the Wendigo he did art of awhile ago. I guess I shouldn't look a gift hourse in the mouth and just be happy the game is coming out relatively soon.
The argument that she dosnt look alien enough is a lil weak to me. There a bunch of characters that look just as ( or even less) alien. Bauhaus is pretty much the same but without arms, the rogue lady at the bar is pretty much just a person with a weird face etc…

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Meandraco, could male mc make cute/horrible abominations with all female alien waifus? Oh please, let it be a yes...
The offsprings of the MC and the aliens will definetely be some Jhon Carpenter's The Thing like creature~
Also, the answer is "Probably" because the game has a pregnancy variable for each girl.

Last edited:

TioAndromeda

Jul 20, 2020
May I confess, this is THE game that made me LOVE pregnancy back in the /hgg days..
You the mc made the snakelike beast lay an egg was unexpectedly satisfying..
Seeing the WiP images of your abomination progeny excited me.. help..
what games are you talking about? I tried searching for the name mentioned in the comment you are responding to but I didn't find anything.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Perfect, then I'm likely to still be alive by the time it releases.
If only we could all be so lucky, lol. As someone that starts their day with a breakfast of medication and sleeps with a mask on his face so my body remembers how to breath at night. I'm likely to finish my own teraurge inspired game before I run out of time on my clock. One can hope though.

brknscl3

Mar 30, 2022
Yeah I'm not digging the new Sulie. Shame too, she was a favorite of mine.
If the issue really was that she didn't look "alien" enough, I think the design could very easily have been tweaked as opposed to just throwing it out altogether.

Sep 22, 2020
if only i knew how to drawn some weird but fuckable xeno creatures i would do a game lik
such a specific fetish with only one worthwhile game, the market for xenofuckers is too small! someone make a teraurge 2 already and let us fuck as many weird creatures as we want!!
if only i knew how to drawn some weird but fuckable xeno creatures i would do a game like Terauge, i 100% agree with you man, underapreciated market of whole romance and relationship with weird looking alien creatures that represents the true essence of love... trully an underapreciated topic on this community, we really do need more games like Terauge XD

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone got an updated discord link?
if only i knew how to drawn some weird but fuckable xeno creatures i would do a game lik

if only i knew how to drawn some weird but fuckable xeno creatures i would do a game like Terauge, i 100% agree with you man, underapreciated market of whole romance and relationship with weird looking alien creatures that represents the true essence of love... trully an underapreciated topic on this community, we really do need more games like Terauge XD
Y'know what's even smaller? Breeding xeno bitches. I want to make fucked up abomination kids.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes