Ano85

May 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the last one we got. Also gotten a picture of the underwater environment, and.... a male of caenemung's species? We've seen both of those on a stream before so I don't think I need to post them here. Overall, the scope of V3 seems massive with all these new characters. Especially after seeing their pictures.

Oh and one more thing. The witch has been confirmed to be a lesbian. It's not a loss for me personally since I lean a lot more towards men on the bi spectrum but to straight fans it must be kinda painful since she's quite popular. I've felt that pain before and I sympathise.

Last edited:

Hertjak

Jun 22, 2023
Highly depends on the depth of interactions with the characters. It could be size of a lake with the depth of the puddle.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the last one we got. Also gotten a picture of the underwater environment, and.... a male of caenemung's species? We've seen both of those on a stream before so I don't think I need to post them here. Overall, the scope of V3 seems massive with all these new characters. Especially after seeing their pictures.

Oh and one more thing. The witch has been confirmed to be a lesbian. It's not a loss for me personally since I lean a lot more towards men on the bi spectrum but to straight fans it must be kinda painful since she's quite popular. I've felt that pain before and I sympathise.
Ohhhhhh.... FUCK!!

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes