Meandraco

Apr 13, 2018
I was really surprised to hear that the dev continued to develop this game. This is crazy awesome. It's been a long time since I've found a game about aliens that has as much creativity and artistic expression as Teaurge.
I'm the dev. The game has been in development the entire time. Multiple setbacks and dubious design decisions have slowed the hobby project but it has never been abandoned or even paused. Other hobby stuff like D&D and videogayms have often stolen time from it however.

Mana777

Mar 14, 2023
teraurge is no longer abandoned i dont think, the dev came back recently with posts abt their stream on twitter, we may yet be getting an update lads!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
teraurge is no longer abandoned i dont think, the dev came back recently with posts abt their stream on twitter, we may yet be getting an update lads!
You may want to read the last few pages of this thread if that's the only news you've seen, but I appreciate the spirit. The game was never really abandoned in the first place depending on how cynical you want to be.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Or the bunch of upcoming characters he shared not long ago? The traversal/map rework? The attribute rework? The combat rework? All of them with pictures and some with short videos?
again, "upcoming" characters means nothing when it's just concept art scribbles, he does those every week, how much will actually end up in the next version? Almost certainly less than 5%. The rest of that is, again, just UI screenshots.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes