DegenerateLord

Oct 13, 2018
again, "upcoming" characters means nothing when it's just concept art scribbles, he does those every week, how much will actually end up in the next version? Almost certainly less than 5%. The rest of that is, again, just UI screenshots.
Actually, while it's true the ones done on streams are conceptual creatures, the upcoming ones that were recently posted are in V3 already if i recall. So no, they're not concept art scribbles at all.

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
So I've been reading some of the last pages from here, and I'm kinda lost tbh. Does anyone what the latest version is, and where I can get it? thanks in advance

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So I've been reading some of the last pages from here, and I'm kinda lost tbh. Does anyone what the latest version is, and where I can get it? thanks in advance
The latest version is v2.13. While there is a link for it here, it's recommended that you instead get it from , as it also has an installer for the now-deprecated engine that it runs on. V3, meanwhile, is an upcoming rebuild of the game for Unity, which (hopefully) should be the last time the game has to change engines.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Did a new stream art mega pack get created yet? I see the Patreon post that said it was going to be put together along with a new blog post, but alas nothing there yet. I'm not in the discord so I'm wondering if it got posted there maybe?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Did a new stream art mega pack get created yet? I see the Patreon post that said it was going to be put together along with a new blog post, but alas nothing there yet. I'm not in the discord so I'm wondering if it got posted there maybe?
Nah, not yet at least, he told a week ago that he was "compiling a list of things he's revealed about v3 for the blogpost", but still hasn't done it yet, and neither an art mega pack.

Reactions: MidnightKing
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes