darkclaw22

Jul 9, 2022
can someone remind me there gonna be a new update or is it now gone gone from the community. also send me the discord link if possible

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
can someone remind me there gonna be a new update or is it now gone gone from the community. also send me the discord link if possible
Most of us here can't tell for sure, since we are not the developer nor the guy who uploaded the latest version on the first page, here is the discord link, if the one above your post doesn't satisfy you:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Did the 10 use one run out already? I guess I'll put another one here just in case:

Reactions: Lemur.lis

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
mate can you do me a favor and fucking click the link its said it aint availabe

neither the top one that is new
I have to disappoint you, but the links to discord either a timer or limited number of uses. It's no one's fault but yours that you are too late to both of them.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
mate can you do me a favor and fucking click the link its said it aint availabe

neither the top one that is new
Here's another one. I've set it on a time limit instead.

Are bots fishing for these links or something? I seriously didn't expect it to run out this quickly.

Reactions: zodiapus

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Here's another one. I've set it on a time limit instead.

Are bots fishing for these links or something? I seriously didn't expect it to run out this quickly.
Could be, some of them have less than 10 messages, which is suspicious.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I believe 3.0 will drop eventually, but eventually could be a long time and you won't get regular updates on progress or dev notes. It's a hobby game by a hobbyist dev, so if you're looking for more active development than that you should probably just consider it dead and move on.

Maybe check back once a year or whatever.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
its been ages since i ages since i checked on this thread, never suspected to see this game will have an update?....

what little the man know, cant wait but it will definitely took a while to have a proper update

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes