Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 1693520

I didn't expect this.

Stats are apparently different, they are not the old stuff renamed.
Well... as I see it, these are your typical core rpg stats. Psyche - willpower, analysis - perception, thought - intelligence, brawn - strenght, finesse - agility, mettle - endurance. Just calling them differently doesn't do much. It is how they are gonna be used in the game, that's the question.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Well... as I see it, these are your typical core rpg stats. Psyche - willpower, analysis - perception, thought - intelligence, brawn - strenght, finesse - agility, mettle - endurance. Just calling them differently doesn't do much. It is how they are gonna be used in the game, that's the question.
MD confirmed that they are actually different. Mettle is a combination of endurance and willpower. Intelligence and Charisma are nonexistent. Strength and agility only cover about 90% of what brawn and finesse currently is. Analysis has nothing to do with perception, also something that has been confirmed.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
On top of all this. It was also confirmed that maxing out all your stats by cheating will lock you out of major content.

And it's not to punish cheaters... you just gotta fail some tasks to unlock content.

If you have been following the game through the unofficial discord, this shouldn't come as a surprise however.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A bit confused, is this game on the process of being remade with a different engine?
Thus it's better to wait until that version is out?

absolutefrogge

Jun 12, 2020
Real news, progress, activity and Meandraco presence in the thread! It's enough to make a man shed a tear. Godspeed MD you magnificent bastard

Ano85

May 21, 2018
"update on v3: I've done most of the work on the save game and load game serialization stuff"

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes