GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I mean, it's going to be in Unity, so yeah, you're going to need to be able to access the base Unity system to mod it. That was to be expected. :p

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
All links dead? Even mega for me, can someone upload it and DM me a link?
Would be much appreciated!

Rychter

May 17, 2021
I check this thread at least every other day for any updates. This is how good this game is.
Years without an update but I'm still hopeful meandraco hasn't been put off by all the negativity, nor the issues he had with the development of the game.

Hang in there, mate

Ano85

May 21, 2018
I check this thread at least every other day for any updates. This is how good this game is.
Years without an update but I'm still hopeful meandraco hasn't been put off by all the negativity, nor the issues he had with the development of the game.

Hang in there, mate
He's radiating positivity these days. Unity is a lot more fun to work with, plus he's shitposting sometimes on discord.

He's also a bit more brave when it comes to showing how things are progressing, but still worried that people might misinterpret it as the "final product".

Here's some stuff:

Rychter

May 17, 2021
He's radiating positivity these days. Unity is a lot more fun to work with, plus he's shitposting sometimes on discord.

He's also a bit more brave when it comes to showing how things are progressing, but still worried that people might misinterpret it as the "final product".

Here's some stuff:
That's really nice, thank you!
In my opinion, it's good to give people little bits and pieces to keep them hyped, I know it gets me excited seeing consistent little crumbs of a big project I'm interested in.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
why not put abandoned or on hold tag? last uptade has been like 3 years
While he still active, even just doing "streams" and showing future stuff, the game will not be put abandoned, to be on-hold the dev need to ask for the staff to do. In my opinion in this case this case this system is broken (like you said, 3 years without anything), but rules are rules.

Vega The Moth

May 31, 2018
While he still active, even just doing "streams" and showing future stuff, the game will not be put abandoned, to be on-hold the dev need to ask for the staff to do. In my opinion in this case this case this system is broken (like you said, 3 years without anything), but rules are rules.
There's a difference between development hell and being abandoned.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There's a difference between development hell and being abandoned.
Sure, you are not wrong, but still, in my opinion still wrong, if was something like 1 year ok, but 3 years, for me is a joke, even the developers here that we call "milkers", takes 1 year to develop anything. For example, stardew valley took 4 years to develop a full game, cuphead took five years for a full game, this one is 3 years for an update. In my opinion, there is some games here (not just this one) that deserve another tag, for example "it will take a hell long time to have anything".

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes