BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How i can have sex with the blacksmith?
You have to be female, and flirt with Tornoth whenever you wish. After visiting him a day(?) after the flirting, you can have dinner with him (note that doing the dinner with his invitation locks you out of Shyni's route), which will progress from there.

Last edited:

Macario700

Mar 7, 2019
You have to be female, and flirt with Tornoth whenever you wish. After visiting him a day(?) after the flirting, you can have dinner with him (note that doing the dinner with his invitation locks you out of Shyni's route), which will progress from there.
awww, why he can have sex with a man?
how many gays are in the game?

Jan 28, 2020
You can have sex with the male ferals, Miggpli, Noidu, and Taulsol if you're a guy. If you're a woman, you can have sex with Shyni and Nkaanmykiunsuns.

Also, from the FAQ page on MD's blog before you inevitably start asking:

Can you make *character here* gay/hetero/bi/other content?
The characters in the game have their own sexual preferences and I am not inclined to change/tweak those if requested by anyone for whatever reason.
In other news on Discord, we got some sense of how much MD got set back after he was forced to switch to Unity.
statement.png

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Outside of Tornoth, you can fuck just about everyone (and everything, if you're feeling especially kinky) as a male. Notable boys include Taulsol (you'll need Agility 6 skill check for a scene), Noidu (Intelligence 6, and then either secks or Agility 8 for a repeatable scene), and Miggpli (bashful gay guy who you get head from while doing the Shyni questline). Only Noidu is repeatable, and he's little more than a fling. You're also on bottom for all except technically Miggpli.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Outside of Tornoth, you can fuck just about everyone (and everything, if you're feeling especially kinky) as a male. Notable boys include Taulsol (you'll need Agility 6 skill check for a scene), Noidu (Intelligence 6, and then either secks or Agility 8 for a repeatable scene), and Miggpli (bashful gay guy who you get head from while doing the Shyni questline). Only Noidu is repeatable, and he's little more than a fling. You're also on bottom for all except technically Miggpli.
That is not true, you can top both Noidu and Taulsol.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
That is not true, you can top both Noidu and Taulsol.
Tornoth gave me his big ass in my male playthrough. You just need to unlock the sock portal.
Real shit? I didn't even know that.

EDIT: finding out myself:
For Taulsol, although he prefers to top, there's a charisma 8 skill check that you can pass to get him to bottom.
For Noidu, I guess you can just top if you feel like it? I recall him ending the scene when I chose that before, though.
For Tornoth, the sock portal, and everything involving the sock, is a meme, a delusion, and fake news. Pic shown is cropped art from a fem PC x Tornoth scene.

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Real shit? I didn't even know that.

EDIT: finding out myself:
For Taulsol, although he prefers to top, there's a charisma 8 skill check that you can pass to get him to bottom.
For Noidu, I guess you can just top if you feel like it? I recall him ending the scene when I chose that before, though.
For Tornoth, the sock portal, and everything involving the sock, is a meme, a delusion, and fake news. Pic shown is cropped art from a fem PC x Tornoth scene.
Taul is an insecure closeted bisexual. When it comes to men, he doesn't really know what he prefers as he is against the whole thing anyways. If you top him you can actually get him to cum twice during just that one session.

The scene itself was rushed and is a bit jarring, which is why Taul is getting a rework for V3. One new dialogue choice I saw lets you touch his airsack when you ask him to inflate it at the docks.

Noidu behaves differently if the player character is male. He's a lot more respectful, and is completely okay with bottoming. He simply doesn't expect you to ask him to bottom since everyone else just wants his huge dick.

Edit: Don't mess with the sock. There's no secret tied to it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, the sock is kind of an inside joke meant to imply that there's something hidden about it when there really isn't. Though I do hope that one day, the dev will add to it.

TioAndromeda

Jul 20, 2020
Finding games with alien girls or even ubiquitous monster girls, that are not just repainted humans is kinda hard indeed. Closest you get to teraurge is indeed TiTS, almost all content youre interested in is located on Myrellion planet. If you're looking for monster girls that are more "monster" than "girls", choice games is wider, but still scarce. Check out Monster Girl Quest, that game has cult following (for some reason), and most girl designes are quite monstrous indeed. Unfortunately art is very uneven on that one. Then you can check Slave Matrix - good simple MG breeding simulator. Also I can quite recomment Zell's Forest Of Blue Skin. That's very neat MG themed platformer, with "catch them all" idea. Some of MG designs in FoBS are very much to my liking. Oh and don't forget Amy from Monster Girls Dreams. Whole game is extremely vanilla, but that one girl is exactly what you're looking for, so just speedrun through that game to reach her, cause she's in the very end unfortunately.
"TiTS" is the acronym for which game?
I can't find it...

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes