Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Sure, you are not wrong, but still, in my opinion still wrong, if was something like 1 year ok, but 3 years, for me is a joke, even the developers here that we call "milkers", takes 1 year to develop anything. For example, stardew valley took 4 years to develop a full game, cuphead took five years for a full game, this one is 3 years for an update. In my opinion, there is some games here (not just this one) that deserve another tag, for example "it will take a hell long time to have anything".
Thanks for your opinion.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sure, you are not wrong, but still, in my opinion still wrong, if was something like 1 year ok, but 3 years, for me is a joke, even the developers here that we call "milkers", takes 1 year to develop anything. For example, stardew valley took 4 years to develop a full game, cuphead took five years for a full game, this one is 3 years for an update. In my opinion, there is some games here (not just this one) that deserve another tag, for example "it will take a hell long time to have anything".
The rules are extremely lax on F95, it's like 6 months from last patreon update for it to be required or the dev himself saying that it's abandoned. That's why Milfy city is in uproar every time they are approaching 6 month mark

Ano85

May 21, 2018
There's a hide script that didn't work there, it's why he was shaking the mouse. All dialogue choices being shown was fixed just now.

Reactions: Default123x

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
I take it as the engine swap was what caused the massive delay. It's a huge undertaking and can knock out your motivation if you get overwhelmed. Nice to see things coming along, he should have a much easier time with development now that it's going to be on unity.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
From what he says that seems to be the case. It's still going to be a one man operation in hobby-time so I wouldn't expect fast updates or anything, but there is alot of background work that had to be done for V3 that won't need to be done again.

Reactions: Synamon
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes