Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
It seems the main keyword here is "i'm not a professional", 'cause most antivirus go through the main archive types, be it .zip, .7z, .rar, .ace, .arc, .bz2, .tar or other without much trouble. And to emphacize this, .rar files could be happily scanned by most antiviruces out there: Avast, Avira, AVG, DrWeb, Kaspersky, even... even Norton can scan through this.
Been downloading games here for a while and NEVER found a BUG. This bug is NOT Found in the RAR scan. It Says it is in The .EXE File. Why would this be the ONLY one , OUT OF DOZENs of Games, That this Problem Shows UP????? I am Confussed There..

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The game as be tested before the creation of the thread as usual.
After the first warnings from you we checked it again (several people in the staff in a blind mode) and as far as i know it is clean.

Here the results of one of the test:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
AVAST Also Confirmed The "RAR" File as Clean. After Opening IT AND TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME. Getting a Cant access drive or file, and also get a virus /Malware warning. WHY DO YOU KEEP CHECKING THE (RAR), File??????? Everyone has said it shows CLEAN. UNZIP IT. THEN CHECK THE (EXE) File. It will show infection with Malware. I Even Cleared it thru my AVAST, And it still has ERROR. There is Obviously a Problem with the (EXE), File Itself. ALSO, The person who stated that Virus Scanners do not always pick up problems thru Zipped or Rar Files was 100% Correct. If there is NO Problem, Then How DID YOU Get this to run??? Is it a Problem with Windows 10 Itself?? I DO Know that I have Had Problems with 10 and a Few Games. I am Trying to help figure this out. Not Trying to be a Pain. Looks like a Noteworthy Game, Which I would really enjoy playing. :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
AVAST Also Confirmed The "RAR" File as Clean. After Opening IT AND TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME. Getting a Cant access drive or file, and also get a virus /Malware warning. WHY DO YOU KEEP CHECKING THE (RAR), File??????? Everyone has said it shows CLEAN. UNZIP IT. THEN CHECK THE (EXE) File. It will show infection with Malware. I Even Cleared it thru my AVAST, And it still has ERROR. There is Obviously a Problem with the (EXE), File Itself. ALSO, The person who stated that Virus Scanners do not always pick up problems thru Zipped or Rar Files was 100% Correct. If there is NO Problem, Then How DID YOU Get this to run??? Is it a Problem with Windows 10 Itself?? I DO Know that I have Had Problems with 10 and a Few Games. I am Trying to help figure this out. Not Trying to be a Pain. Looks like a Noteworthy Game, Which I would really enjoy playing. :)
Please stop with the all caps. It's rude and unnecessary.

Antivirus programs would be totally useless if they didn't scan the actual files inside a rar/zip/etc., which is why they all do this.

Windows Security Essentials may be deleting the file, or Avast may be doing it when you try to run the program. Windows Security Essentials deletes powershell scripts when I'm testing them, so I don't put anything past it.

Regardless, if you feel like there is something unsafe in the game, please don't play it.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I am trying to figure out How to play it. The reason for the Caps is to get the point across. that it is not the Rar file. it is the .exe. file. Just trying to help Clarify and get answers Boss. Just trying to be Helpfull. Not Rude. :) I Love The Work That These Authors, and You Moderators do Here. I want to Play the Game but The (exe) Keeps getting deleted.. How do i Fix That?? Can You Please Help?? :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I am trying to figure out How to play it. The reason for the Caps is to get the point across. that it is not the Rar file. it is the .exe. file. Just trying to help Clarify and get answers Boss. Just trying to be Helpfull. Not Rude. :) I Love The Work That These Authors, and You Moderators do Here. I want to Play the Game but The (exe) Keeps getting deleted.. How do i Fix That?? Can You Please Help?? :)
I'm not going to tell you to turn your AV off to play a game, but believe that would work. Your call at your own risk.

FYI - I just downloaded, scanned, and ran it with my AV running and it works fine. This machine has bitdefender on it.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
If the AV says an archive is clean and after unpacking it founds some threats it's clearly the problem with the AV settings, namely your AV threat detection level is crancked up, just lower it a bit and everything should be fine.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, now that I think of it, there's a link in the executable that allows you to open his Patreon page. I think the problem is in here. The AVs with their heuristics checks think it's a problem and give false positive.

Reactions: Ennoch

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Always kinda liked this stuff whenever I saw it pop up elsewhere, I know its not everyones cup of tea but I'm interested in seeing more of this game :3

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Absolutely love this! Hope to see more of it! JimJim often goes too far in his proportions even for my tastes, but he doesn't here. Simultaneously comical and absurd yet hot. I'm not into the ugly monster stuff but I can overlook that considering the rest of it.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not going to tell you to turn your AV off to play a game, but believe that would work. Your call at your own risk.

FYI - I just downloaded, scanned, and ran it with my AV running and it works fine. This machine has bitdefender on it.
Thanks Boss. I have windows and Avast only. I cant figure out the "Cant access the Drive and file" Permissions Message Pop up I get every time.. I Need to figure this out and when I do. I will Relay the Info to you. Then we may help others having this problem. It may be Something Simple that I am Overlooking. Will Update you. Thanks Again. :)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018

For anyone using Avast having these problems. Open AVAST . Upper Right hand corner Open Settings. Under General Scroll down to Exemptions. Click Browse and Go to Folder with Game Or Folder With Game .EXE File. Then Happily Play The Game. Thanks again Peeps, For all the Help. :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont mind Giant cocks to push in females but seeing a female walking aroud whit baloons i whould wonder when they are going to burst becausse those are to bad i love RPG maker games but not whit woman in it who has so huge breast's that's just insane

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes