Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Jimjim3DX
Thanks for the answers ^^
I don't know why I though this would transform Tiff (it's stupid she's immune like you said...), I think I mix the surrender option with the fact that you plan to let Tiff watch some girls turn into zombie ^^' My bad.
And for the pics, well I have a depraved mind it seems sorry ;)

Oh just is it too late to become an Alpha tester for this version or not ? (I'm kind of curious to see what it could be to see a game in alpha like that and give feedback).

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Oh just is it too late to become an Alpha tester for this version or not ? (I'm kind of curious to see what it could be to see a game in alpha like that and give feedback).
No, any one who's a $5+ patron will get access to it, even if you join after the release, for as long as it's up. Also, anyone who pledged at that level in December-Febuary will get it too because of delays. I don't expect too many bugs. Main reason to release this alpha build is because I promised it and just to show what I've been working on since the end of October. It's going to be missing scenes and features and stop once it recahes a certain point. Full release is probably over a month away still.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
By "streamline" I of course mean cut the content into smaller more manageable pieces. Like I had with versions 1-4 which all released on consecutive months.

Also, just FYI, the ETA for the Alpha build is now March 12th. Came to the conclusion that I would not be able to get the Alpha to the point I had in mind by the 6th.

nntt014

Nov 6, 2018
By "streamline" I of course mean cut the content into smaller more manageable pieces. Like I had with versions 1-4 which all released on consecutive months.

Also, just FYI, the ETA for the Alpha build is now March 12th. Came to the conclusion that I would not be able to get the Alpha to the point I had in mind by the 6th.
well now is March 20th sad :(

Reactions: asplly97
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes