Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a way to save Kiana?

Just asking because it say's in the changelog that there is a new sex scene with her if she is alive.

A real hopeful scene for me is that if she survived the mayhem and you had Tiffany become a slut for futa and willingly let Kiana play how much cum can i fill you with till you pop, you can choose to find her and become her personal slut out of the city away from the sex zombies.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018

Just asking because it say's in the changelog that there is a new sex scene with her if she is alive.

A real hopeful scene for me is that if she survived the mayhem and you had Tiffany become a slut for futa and willingly let Kiana play how much cum can i fill you with till you pop, you can choose to find her and become her personal slut out of the city away from the sex zombies.
Apologies if I am going to rain on your parade, but I don't think you can. The only new scene with her is when she becomes a zombo and submit to her. Its one of those story moments where an interesting character must die in service to the story.

So unless the developer is going to suddenly change his mind and make this scene, don't get your hopes up.

From my understanding the 'Slut for Futa' trait is for the existing cast where it becomes an option to turn anyone into a futa; say for example the undercover bimbo maid detective becomes Tiff's sex friend or a pill that turns the ladies at the Pharmacy into a futa.

Hope that helps in what to expect in some small fashion.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017

Just above your post the dev gives you the answer about Kiana's fate and the reason behind.
It's a good explanation you should read it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just above your post the dev gives you the answer about Kiana's fate and the reason behind.
It's a good explanation you should read it.
I already know that but it's nice to live in hope, anyone know what file to put the beast patch in?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just follow the instructions in the folder.

Step by step its:

Terminal > www > img > pictures
Is it the terminal file or one of the internal files go into the pic file in the game files.

Sorry for the stupid questions but I usually just play game consoles, i seldom use my laptop on account that it is a grade A piece of crap.

Jan 28, 2018
Is it the terminal file or one of the internal files go into the pic file in the game files.

Sorry for the stupid questions but I usually just play game consoles, i seldom use my laptop on account that it is a grade A piece of crap.
If you have not at all changed the folder name Terminal; then all you need to do open the Beast Patch rar file and drag 'Terminal' folder over the main game folder and press yes to overwrite.

Otherwise if your like me and edit the Terminal game folder (i.e Terminal 0.07 for the sake of keeping track), follow my instructions from the post above.

All the essential beast patches are in the www/img/pictures folder of the Beast Patch. Copy all of them and paste it over the same pathway folder in the main Terminal game. Once you press yes to overwrite, your all set.

Hope that helped : )

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
This is referring to that scene. It means if she's still alive after Day 2 where Tiffany or Terry could have potentially killed her.

From my understanding the 'Slut for Futa' trait is for the existing cast where it becomes an option to turn anyone into a futa; say for example the undercover bimbo maid detective becomes Tiff's sex friend or a pill that turns the ladies at the Pharmacy into a futa.
The option is there for other futa characters you can meet later. There won't be any option to turn an existing girl into a futa.
It is possible I will make a special character specifically for that, but I have no specific plans for that right now. But there will be more futa characters for those who are interested in that.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I encountered a strange bug. I'm not sure if it was already signaled here.
After the scene where Tiffany got injected the encounter with the ennemies stopped working. Touching any enemy do not trigger a fight anymore.
It actually make the game quite different as many place become a death trap if you let to much zombies in asthey will block all your escape room.
I join a save where the bug is going on. As you can see it look like it is a permanent thing.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I noticed that if you willingly sleep with the zombie horses, but avoid sex with any normal zombies, the story dialogue treats Tiffany as if she was forced to have sex, probably worth acknowledging if additional fetish flags for zombies are going to occur later.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I noticed that if you willingly sleep with the zombie horses, but avoid sex with any normal zombies, the story dialogue treats Tiffany as if she was forced to have sex, probably worth acknowledging if additional fetish flags for zombies are going to occur later.
Where abouts in the story is the dialogue you're referring to? Sounds like either I missed a check, or it's not triggering properly for some reason.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Where abouts in the story is the dialogue you're referring to? Sounds like either I missed a check, or it's not triggering properly for some reason.
As you have been captured and interrogated, and just afterwards on the next day when you are freed.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't like my old save so I started a new run and I found out it's possible to get Vanessa to start reconsidering her sexual orientation. Many of you probably already know this but I just wanted to share.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
How i download it?
You drag and drop your save file there (Terminal/www/save) and edit what you want. You might want to drag and drop the Items.json file in there aswell, so you know the names of the items. (Can be found at Terminal/www/data)
After you're done go to the bottom and click 'download fileNumber. rpgsave' and put your edited save into the save folder.

Freyr

Oct 15, 2016
To quote my own reply in another post :

Sadly there isn't that many with those proportions, there are two games from EpicLust (Morning Lust and Battle of the Bulges), there's the game by JimJim (Terminal Desires), we've had a "demo" of Futagladea but not heard from the dev since so it's most likely dead, other than that you can give Legend of Queen Opala a try, it's a bit more varied ...
We can now add a third game from EpicLust, Apocalypse, and we also have BimboHigh.

I'm probably forgetting one or two but we have pretty limited choice.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes