Griffan

May 17, 2018
Finally figured the beast patch...
But now I have another problem.
When I reached the Barclays' farm, I wanted to have some fun with the zombies and I made Tiffany submit...
=> Debra and Big Barney were in the party at the time ; but with the party defeated, obviously the horse ran.
Then I noticed that Debra's health bar was at zero.
=> I tried to use a first aid kit to revive her but that didn't work ! Even in battle, I couldn't revive her !?
When I got back to the pharmacy, Debra gave me the key to the Barclay's house but when I left the building, I got a "game over" screen ?! Like what the hell ?
=> I can understand Debra somehow died from the zombie encounter, but if I can't save her, then what's the point of having me respawn with her still at 0 hp ?

Last edited:

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
my game freezes at the part where Tiffany was invited in the house of Jebadiah after handing him the flour... anyone else having the same problem? or am i doing something out of order

never mind i fixed it... i was blocking Jebadiah's path which hinders him from going to his house

Last edited:

abdfnru

Jul 31, 2017
Holy Shit...I have NO idea what the hell that means...im more use to copy and paste LOL. But hey i will certainly try it out.
RPG Maker MV games end up converting a lot of files to their own file type. But since I used the compressed mega download to get it faster that uploader had converted a lot of files back to .png image files for example so I needed to do the same with the Beast Patch files so they would play nice, you only need to worry if you're using the compressed download, so if you see images saying to get the beast patch in game but you've already done that then use my version of the patch. :)

For some reason, the beast patch is not working how it should for v0.09...
I keep copy pasting but it still won't work !
What am I doing wrong ?
Or is there a more recent version of the beast patch that should work ?
=> Can someone put it up please ?
Beast patch doesn't work? I followed the instruction but nothing.
You guys should use my Mega link ->
Original post here -> https://f95zone.to/threads/terminal-desires-v0-09-jimjim.18947/post-4793364
tl;dr: had to change the files from .rpgmvp to .png files

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah I agree and dont understand for what is it. Usually new game need if game gonna be reupload and its gonna be huge changes.
The next version is going to be a big code overhaul. This will result in all previous saves being broken.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, Looking forward for next version and planning to restart the game again. Since we were informed next update is major update and the old save may not work at all :)

Have a great day and be safe.

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
Bruh, I am not looking foward to playing the game all over again
Additionally the dev mentioned to add some new early-gameplay stuff (quests, scenes ... idk) to compensate for starting anew.
So speaking of me I don't mind restarting everyting, I'm rather curious what he's going to add :))

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes