skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Am i the only one not being able to finish the second quest line that is given on the farm? When the farmer asks to get some flour, i go to the barn in the location asked, but when i open the door with the crowbar and enter the building, i get an error that crashes the game.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Am i the only one not being able to finish the second quest line that is given on the farm? When the farmer asks to get some flour, i go to the barn in the location asked, but when i open the door with the crowbar and enter the building, i get an error that crashes the game.
Might be just an idea but maybe download the game again, or if you still have the .rar file unpack again, and copy the whole save folder into the new game.
Could be a fix, maybe not. You can only try it out.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
That crash was fixed 2 builds ago.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
How do i trigger again Hitomi's scene with Jasper again? i remember that there was a scene with her, but i don't know how i did to trigger it before...

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
How do i trigger again Hitomi's scene with Jasper again?
I believe you have to complete Hitomi's house quest before you go get Jasper (if you do it out of order you can't see the scene). Once you you do that, go to the corner store and the scene between the two of them will play out.

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
I really hope that we dont need to wait for new update as much as for lst one.
I assume version 0.10 will take longer than a regular update as it's flaged a "big update" at the games development blog.
I recently started to support the dev on patreon, maybe it'll help him to hire some support for game development so the releases appear more frequently.
And this is no offense to the dev! I'd rather prefer waiting longer to get a prime update than getting buggy and unfinished stuff on a monthly basis.... but that's just my cup of coffee ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimjim3DX

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I assume version 0.10 will take longer than a regular update as it's flaged a "big update" at the games development blog.
I recently started to support the dev on patreon, maybe it'll help him to hire some support for game development so the releases appear more frequently.
And this is no offense to the dev! I'd rather prefer waiting longer to get a prime update than getting buggy and unfinished stuff on a monthly basis.... but that's just my cup of coffee ;-)
JimJim works mostly solo and he's a perfectionist. If he were to have others work on the game, it might too much for him to micromanage ppl(speculation on my part) in what he expects. It's just best that JimJim goes about developing this game how he has done so in the past, as it has lead to success in my book.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes