Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Is the whole Save Name thing a plugin? If so it would probably be better removed. It only adds a step to saving and it eventually adds up.

Reactions: Jasco

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is the whole Save Name thing a plugin? If so it would probably be better removed. It only adds a step to saving and it eventually adds up.
Yeah, I'll look into it. It's important for people who keep a lot of saves from different playthroughs. But I'll make it optionally enabled, or add a quick-save hotkey for those who don't care for the feature.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
something like the warp pipes from mario?
Lol. I suppose if the town gets big enough and it becomes a real issue, maybe I could add "public use bikes" that can be interacted with to use as fast travel points between other bikes.

Preferably Bus Stops for molestation events, but idk if makes sense for a town so small... And if I add those events then it's not really going to be "fast" travel anyway. ;)

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Lol. I suppose if the town gets big enough and it becomes a real issue, maybe I could add "public use bikes" that can be interacted with to use as fast travel points between other bikes.

Preferably Bus Stops for molestation events, but idk if makes sense for a town so small... And if I add those events then it's not really going to be "fast" travel anyway. ;)
If the town gets big enough, maybe add a part to the game where Tiffany and Terry find their Patrol car(after going through a certain stage of the game) and can drive around the town?

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
If the town gets big enough, maybe add a part to the game where Tiffany and Terry find their Patrol car(after going through a certain stage of the game) and can drive around the town?
If there's going to be a motor vehicle for transport, it will be the town's public bus on purpose specifically to put Tiffany in those sorts of scenarios. Once the town is secured and established as a safe zone in Act 2 of course.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Someone knows if there is a possible release date of the V.0.10
Many months away, I'm afraid. I am in the process of updating the roadmap, but the previous edition is still relatively up-to-date, just missing some things:

v0.10 will be the biggest update though, despite players having to start from the beginning, and doing nothing to further the plot...

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Many months away, I'm afraid. I am in the process of updating the roadmap, but the previous edition is still relatively up-to-date, just missing some things:

v0.10 will be the biggest update though, despite players having to start from the beginning, and doing nothing to further the plot...
Perfectly fine, sometimes you gotta feel like your goin backwards to get a good jump ahead goin. I'm excited to see the changes (hopfully by end of year), and then even more excited to see what happens after 0.10.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes