Apr 4, 2021
I read through the blog and it may be a little while until we see the birthing part like in version 0.17 or so. look at the developer's outline of the next several version plan. It seems to be well laid out what each update may have the changes.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank you very much for the answer, friend, you clarified many doubts that I had, I also wish you a good day and take care of it too, and thanks again

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I read through the blog and it may be a little while until we see the birthing part like in version 0.17 or so. look at the developer's outline of the next several version plan. It seems to be well laid out what each update may have the changes.

Here is the info from the layout from the developer's blog site what version update may have the birthing:

v0.17 - V0.19 (Short-Medium Updates)

Planned Content:

• Content to be voted on by patrons.
  • End of Day 4
  • First possible birth scene for Tiffany (Either Robert or Dr. Milburn's child)
  • Perhaps a new craft-able outfit for Tiffany if time permits.
  • Start of Day 5

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
cool, but i try to download from MEGA and the file is not available

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s Terms of Service."

...and the other service is way too slow.

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019

This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s Terms of Service."

...and the other service is way too slow.
I recommend trying to hold playing the game until version 0.10 comes out (even if it takes a while), since you wont be able to use your current save (from 0.9) on the next versions.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
no! because i get next version will be the WOKE version and most of the "gross violation" Maga was talking about will be edited.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I play the game, i have to say this game is outrageous and daring, love it, specially the beast patch, lol ! is a thing not in the game but a patch which i download because i didn't want to miss anything, but what really made me drop my jaw was the abortion and pregnancy mechanics, seriously, OMG! xDDD I know is only a game so i took it as a joke fetish, but lets face it, there games out there your Player character is a mass murderer or a serial killer, so this ain't the worst i have seen regarding the lack of humanity, besides is a post apocalyptic game so can understand how thin moral can be in a similar situation. So i don't judge!

i think the game was going to be really long, but then ended in the morning of day 3. oh, i was so sad.

I like how well the game is made, it must have been really hard to do so i wont criticize the story. however character explaining things we already know because the "meanwhile" scenes where redundant. i believe less is more, Think all actions should involve the PC learning and getting new info and we should not get scenes of what is happening elsewhere, (unless they are sex scenes hehehe) I guess , maybe doing it this way will also save you guys a lot of game play and coding, right?

combat game mechanics, where fine, but there should be an option to make it quicker, reducing the frames will be nice, like shoot once , boom, and that is it, you actually shoot twice and also have to pass a dialog screen: shoot, the dialog, shoot, but it should only be one shoot.
Also a stun option like the Bat the bimbo uses at the end will be great for the main character. she only has 3 pieces of cloth and the miss is not really reliable. or maybe finding gun parts to make the gun more reliable? EDIT: Never mind i find the shotgun!

Maybe also defeating enemies by submitting will be nice, i mean seduce a really powerful enemy and when they cum BooM a knife through their brains, insta death and MC win the fight. maybe too OP, but maybe tied to endurance to get the scene and the win all in one fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in resume the game between being really depraved and dark it's also very funny. and sexy, i can only make a futurama face of sentence to die by snu - snu wile playing it at some points, (sorry only found this scene in you tube but hope it makes my point) glad i play it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimjim3DX

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Found out about this game a few days ago and really enjoy it, my only complaint have nothing to do with the actual content, but when you save. When you save a popup appear telling you "Type here to name this Save... (Optional)". I'm playing the game with a 360 controller comfortably on the couch and everything else works fine with a controller, but at this moment I have to reach for the mouse.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Found out about this game a few days ago and really enjoy it, my only complaint have nothing to do with the actual content, but when you save. When you save a popup appear telling you "Type here to name this Save... (Optional)". I'm playing the game with a 360 controller comfortably on the couch and everything else works fine with a controller, but at this moment I have to reach for the mouse.
Ah yeah theres actually a word for that, I think its called...laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: The Waifus Lover

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hello all,

The public "Terminal Desires - Development Roadmap" on the blog has finally been updated with all the new details for everyone to check out:

Sorry again for the wait, hopefully you can all see why v0.10 is going to be a while now. Don't ask me when. I am always wrong with my predictions and this just makes everyone upset when I miss them. Better to keep my mouth shut about dates and just share my progress as I make it. Sometime this year. Not in the next few months.

tifany still can't give birth?
Right now, it's looking like v0.16. Depends how many of the planned versions get broken up into smaller releases if they are taking too long. There is still half of Day 3 and then all of Day 4 (With the final pregnancy stage for her body) before she can first give birth that night before sleeping. I know it's frustrating to have a game based around the impregnation fetish and make players wait 3-4 years just to see Tiffany give birth for the first time, but we have to do these things in chronological order. :)

no! because i get next version will be the WOKE version and most of the "gross violation" Maga was talking about will be edited.
Idk what links you are using, but the official public links are still up on my various sites. I don't control this thread nor it's links. I'd advise using the official links so you know what you are downloading, but it looks like you managed to get it in the end. Anyway, as for that MEGA message, that just means whoever was re-uploading the game got their account suspended. I don't think it has anything to do with the content of my game. Nor do I have any intention of censoring things outside of providing patches and options for various types of content.

I play the game, i have to say this game is outrageous and daring, love it, specially the beast patch, lol ! is a thing not in the game but a patch which i download because i didn't want to miss anything, but what really made me drop my jaw was the abortion and pregnancy mechanics, seriously, OMG! xDDD I know is only a game so i took it as a joke fetish, but lets face it, there games out there your Player character is a mass murderer or a serial killer, so this ain't the worst i have seen regarding the lack of humanity, besides is a post apocalyptic game so can understand how thin moral can be in a similar situation. So i don't judge!
Well, the abortion options are many a gameplay feature for players who accidentally get Tiffany Pregnant, but don't want to be forced to deal with that content if they don't want to. So it's their to facilitate player choice/role-playing. But also, I think it is also a perfectly reasonable option to consider when making a baby only takes 3 days and you are trapped in a town in the middle of a zombie apocalypse surrounded by danger. There will also be some characters who want Abortions if they get pregnant, and some who will refuse Abortions. But I don't have anything particularly deep or nuanced to say on this topic. everything is just there to facilitate the impregnation fetish. Though there are some story/lore reasons for why so many of these characters have "baby making" on the mind that will continue to be elaborated on in the game and in the supporting material like comics and short stories.

i think the game was going to be really long, but then ended in the morning of day 3. oh, i was so sad.
Oh the game WILL be long. Just getting started here. Only question is will you live long enough to play the final version? :eek:
Jokes aside. I've got no idea how long this will take, but I hope to complete the game in it's entirety this decade and assume it will have many tens of hours worth on content and a lot of replay-ability with different endings. Plus a neat "play for ever" sandbox style section at the end when you can restore the town and live a day-to-day life there.

I like how well the game is made, it must have been really hard to do so i wont criticize the story. however character explaining things we already know because the "meanwhile" scenes where redundant. i believe less is more, Think all actions should involve the PC learning and getting new info and we should not get scenes of what is happening elsewhere, (unless they are sex scenes hehehe) I guess , maybe doing it this way will also save you guys a lot of game play and coding, right?
I agree. One I am particularly unhappy with is the really lengthy and boring section at the start of Day 3 where Lara fills Tiffany in on everything. It's too long, and not enough engaging stuff happens. Of course, everything in the game is an early WIP. Refining and condensing the story is one of the things I will be working on. I'll be spending a bit of time to condense these length exposition sequences in v0.10 and beyond. But I have no plans on removing the "meanwhile" scenes. As I think it its important for setting up character arcs, explaining some things to the player to contextualise the game and it's setting, and foreshadowing future events. But yes, this is one of the weak spots of the story and writing so far.

combat game mechanics, where fine, but there should be an option to make it quicker
Yep. While v0.10 will introduce some randomness to the dialogue lines so that Tiffany doesn't always say the same thing every time, I will also be adding a "Faster Combat" option that I talked about in the roadmap, that will let people skip these small combat scenes if they just want to quickly grind killing zombies as quickly as possible without having to wait for Tiffany and the animation graphics to do their thing all of the time. I will also reduce the number of times the player has to manually press a key to get the scenes to play out by default.

Also a stun option like the Bat the bimbo uses at the end will be great for the main character.
She will get access to more combat and sex moves in future vesions that will allow her to boost her own stats, or inflict status ailments like stuns onto her opponents. I also plan on adding an option to upgrade Tiffany's starting baton into a stun baton that runs on same batteries you find for the flashlight.

Maybe also defeating enemies by submitting will be nice, i mean seduce a really powerful enemy and when they cum BooM a knife through their brains, insta death and MC win the fight. maybe too OP, but maybe tied to endurance to get the scene and the win all in one fight.
This is planned for a future version. Either as a perk, or a special move that a trainer character can teach to Tiffany.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, this is tied to the story. The original body will only be available on Day 1-2. It would take too much work to maintain support for all of the scenes with yet another body thrown into the mix. There will already be 6 options when you factor in the different pregnancy stages. Each body type means I need to render an additional image variation. Having Tiffany's default body modified permanently was a decision made only because it had the overwhelming support of my supporters at the time. I wanted to do this because I didn't want Tiffany to end up as being one of the characters in the game with the smallest boobs. It didn't feel right that every character we met had bigger boobs (because supporters always wanted bigger characers). I had originally underestimated the desire/acceptance of my character's huge proportions when starting the project. If I was restarting from scratch now, knowing that I had the support of my followers I would have made Tiffany bigger to start with. But to avoid redoing all of the Day1-2 scenes, her growth is written into the story. And I think it works quite nicely. Though I understand that a lot of people already thought Tiffany was too big to begin with. But those aren't the players that are funding this game. :sneaky: Jokes aside, I'm sorry I can't cater for everyone, but sometimes I need to make certain decisions that might be unpopular with some for the sake of efficiency and eventually getting this game out into the wild, or it will never release. And in those situations, I have to make the decision that has the support of my supporters. Since they are the ones that allow me to make the game in the first place. Though like I said, I'm not being held at gunpoint, If I'd have known enough people would accept these proportions, she would have had them from the start. :) Pink bikini also gets replaced with blue bikini from the events of v0.11 onwards, so RIP but we must move forward. Also, these decisions were made well over a year ago so it's not up for debate. I'm just explaining myself here for those who haven't been following the development of the game.

Well, the game is not intended for controller, so I'm glad it seems to work so well in general. The text input is a plugin I am using that is understandably probably designed for keyboards. I will look into it, but controler support is not really a priority right now. However, I will be adding an option to disable "Save Naming" in v0.10 for those who don't wish to use this feature and just find it annoying. I only added it because some people make heaps of saves and then can't remember which one is which, so that's what this features is designed to help with. :)

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes