rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Curious. I didn't see it. Either i'm blind and didn't pay attention or something else is up.

Thank you very much for letting me know!
hes probably busing working on v10 as of now, he said itll take many months too and that was in march, i suspect atleast July or August would be a good time for v10 then he can take a break and maybe focus on the comics on hold for a short while

Reactions: Kazaim

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
hes probably busing working on v10 as of now, he said itll take many months too and that was in march, i suspect atleast July or August would be a good time for v10 then he can take a break and maybe focus on the comics on hold for a short while
I asked him about the comics on his blogspot and he said that he has some comics on hold and has some ideas that he wants to work on including wander woman and Gremlins part 3....

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
anyone knows the penthouse suite 5th-floor password (numbers)
I cant find it, maybe i missed to note down that.
it is possible it may be posted somewhere in this forum. it been a long time since i played this game. I am waiting for the new update release and redo the game from the beginning. Which may lead any old saves may not work. JimJim had posted that warning when he was going to do the next update since there several things JimJim was planning on fixing as well few other things.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
anyone knows the penthouse suite 5th-floor password (numbers)
I cant find it, maybe i missed to note down that.

Enable it via the "Toggle Optional Content" Key item in your inventory. It's for Regular Male Zombies on Day 1&2 only.

It's a note in the Key Items section of your inventory after you loot it from Andre on Day 2.
JimJim posted that you should have gotten a note in day 2.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Damn I hope the update would come faster :D
Me too, buddy. :cry:

I'm surprised that Jimjim doesn't have a Discord or some sort of Community/Forum exclusively for Supporters.
$1+ supporters (SubStar or Patreon) can link their accounts to get permanent access to the discord. (Though active tiers are needed for some channels) It's where I am most active. I plan on opening some of the channels up to the public sooner or later though. I also post occasionally on twitter.

I asked him about the comics on his blogspot and he said that he has some comics on hold and has some ideas that he wants to work on including wander woman and Gremlins part 3....
There is always more ideas and things I'd like to work on one day. But I'm only doing TD and TD related comics/stories for well into the future. No plans for anything else until the game is done one day.

Can someone tell me if they have already given a date of when the next version will come out, v10
I won't give any date, other than 2021. I hope to have v0.11 out as well. We'll see.

Yup likely to come this year, i predict August/early Sept
v0.10 will come out this year. Definitely not August or September though. An Alpha in September would be nice if things are going smoothly, but that's not confirmation. Not much content though, mostly to test for bugs unlike previous alphas which were moreso cotent previews. Keep in mind that I took 2 unpaid months off this year (pasued my pages). So v0.10 has really only been in development for just over 4 months and it's the biggest update I'm doing in terms of work. There have also been several interruptions but I am hoping things will progress more smoothly now.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes