Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So I'm having a problem with the beast patch and I can't for the life of me understand what's wrong. I've extracted the files to where they should go and enabled it in game, but I just get the picture telling me I have to download it. It look's like this in the file now, please help a dumbass out lol.
It's cause you downloaded the game from an unofficial link that had the image files in a different format. Since the files are different formats, the patch not properly overwriting & replacing the base game ones. Download the game from my the public links on my Blog, Substar or Patreon. Or wait for v0.10 since v0.09 save files won't be compatible with that when it launches.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
So no turning Tiffany into a futa, but what about a bad end where she gets turned into one losing her mind etc?
Therefore not permanent, and still explores the option.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So no turning Tiffany into a futa, but what about a bad end where she gets turned into one losing her mind etc?
Therefore not permanent, and still explores the option.
Perhaps. I won't rule out things like special content for "bad ends" or "dream sequences" etc. Some are already planned. But it's really just not the priority anytime in the near future with how much I already have on my plate.

Reactions: Vreis

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Perhaps. I won't rule out things like special content for "bad ends" or "dream sequences" etc. Some are already planned. But it's really just not the priority anytime in the near future with how much I already have on my plate.
Hay man .. i was wondering when can we get the Full Release of v 0.10 ?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hay man .. i was wondering when can we get the Full Release of v 0.10 ?
If you read some posting in last several pages, it may be sometime in year 2021. This is going to be a major update for Jimjim3DX. JimJim found several things that he wanted to include into this game that is not in the game. So some additional coding and etc along with update to the story is taking him a while to do. My advice is to be patience and the time will come. Also you may have to start the game from beginning anyway since old save may not work do to major updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
If you read some posting in last several pages, it may be sometime in year 2021. This is going to be a major update for Jimjim3DX. JimJim found several things that he wanted to include into this game that is not in the game. So some additional coding and etc along with update to the story is taking him a while to do. My advice is to be patience and the time will come. Also you may have to start the game from beginning anyway since old save may not work do to major updates.

Thanks .... I have read his posts .I think he said he will try to release it in the end of 2021 ... So just have to wait couple of more months... I know he is working hard ... I will wait ...

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I was wondering...
Would "lingerie type" outfits be hard to render ?
Considering we have to search through a clothes store, I could imagine Tiffany helping herself to some quality undergarments'.
I would totally invest in that kind of content !

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I was wondering...
Would "lingerie type" outfits be hard to render ?
Considering we have to search through a clothes store, I could imagine Tiffany helping herself to some quality undergarments'.
I would totally invest in that kind of content !
Nothing is necessarily too "hard" to render. It's just that, with everyone having several different body types, everytime I add something like a new outfit, it's a lot of work to re-render everything for that new outfit, for eachbody type, expression, etc. So I have to be conservative with when I choose to add in something like that, that's going to exponentially increase the base number of renders that are needed. That being said, I will add more outfits in the future. I just need to focus on more important things first. Like the remaining body types/pregnancy stages and her day 3+ default outfit. Not to mention all the other girls who will need their different bodies next.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Nothing is necessarily too "hard" to render. It's just that, with everyone having several different body types, everytime I add something like a new outfit, it's a lot of work to re-render everything for that new outfit, for eachbody type, expression, etc. So I have to be conservative with when I choose to add in something like that, that's going to exponentially increase the base number of renders that are needed. That being said, I will add more outfits in the future. I just need to focus on more important things first. Like the remaining body types/pregnancy stages and her day 3+ default outfit. Not to mention all the other girls who will need their different bodies next.
so any good news ?

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
what am i missing i litraly downloaded unpacked it and the program wont start am i missing a program thats needed to play the game ?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
what am i missing i litraly downloaded unpacked it and the program wont start am i missing a program thats needed to play the game ?
If I understand the issue you are having, i assumed you may need to run the *.exe file to run the game. If not, can you explain your issue more clearly. If possible maybe include the screenshot.

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
I was reading on one of your earlier posts and i think that choosing how dumb tiffany is would be a pretty cool idea.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I was reading on one of your earlier posts and i think that choosing how dumb tiffany is would be a pretty cool idea.
Yeah, in the future, when I have more of the core game complete, I'd like to go back and provide a more over-the-top "Bimbo" path for players if they want. The problem is that it requires re-writing a lot of her dialogue and even changing some of the way scenes play out or what images get shown on screen etc. I want to take my time with it to do it justice, so it's something I'll definitely look into at a later date once the core game is more fleshed out and complete.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes