Apr 5, 2021
These are good questions, but the answers will have to wait for another day. We're still several versions away from Tiffany giving birth for the first time let along any of the offspring reaching maturity. Ofc, they will grow much faster than normal, otherwise they would be quite boring. But it will still take a matter of days/weeks in-game at least. Seeing offspring reach maturity and become interactable will be something that gets tackled during the end game or in ACT 2. And ofc, there will be some differences between the human offspring and hybrid zombie/beast offspring. Until then though, they'll spend many days in a crib in the town's nursery that will be established in v0.11.
Of course, I understand that it was a question very advanced to the current state of play, but hey, I am glad to know that at least the babies will continue to exist after they are born, so well, we just have to wait before Tifanny can play in the nursery with her baby beasts,thanks for the reply jimjim

Apr 29, 2021
hi jimjim, some questions will there be a zoo in the city with new types of beasts such as lions walruses giraffes gorillas rhinos ets ets,and will there be some kind of mutants like the ones hitomi found when he was looking for easter eggs? .

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
hi jimjim, some questions will there be a zoo in the city with new types of beasts such as lions walruses giraffes gorillas rhinos ets ets,and will there be some kind of mutants like the ones hitomi found when he was looking for easter eggs? .
Yes, Hardwood City has a zoo. It will be featured in ACT 2.
The Mutant Bunny stuff was just a short special I did for Easter, so it's not canon. :geek:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hi Jimjim I would like to ask you a question if it is not a bother, do you have plans for the babies that Tifanny has?,I suppose that the son of robert or other humans will only stay in a crib in a corner unless the genetic modification that they made to tiffany increases the growth speed of their children and they become adults in a few days that would be great, but for be precise what could happen with mutant babies?I suppose that the other survivors do not like the idea that a monster is close to them even if it is a baby and they could try to kill him and tifanny, driven by his maternal instinct, could take the "option" to save him, and that kind of thing I would like know what plans are for the children of tifanny
Why would you want the babies to grow up quickly ?
What would it even bring to the gameplay ?

Reactions: TalkingTree1975
Aug 28, 2021
I believe what some would hope for is the ability to have them be born, grow up, then be fuckable, either by Tiffany herself and/or by other characters. The likelihood of this happening varies greatly depending on JimJim's interests and willingness to go up against Patreon's rules.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Any news about the next update ? I mean no rush but I really like this game.
Bruh, just scroll up like a dozen posts...

To populate the town with random adult npcs to fuck. For the section of the game in ACT 2/End Game that revolves around you repairring and repopulating the town, returning to a new "normal" daily routine inside the Ashton Lake Safezone.

The likelihood of this happening varies greatly depending on JimJim's interests and willingness to go up against Patreon's rules.
It's certainly within my interests. Beast content is already against Patreon's Rules. That's why that content is seperately funded by SubscribeStar support and why it requires an offsite patch in the first place. I don't do that to be difficult. It's more work on my end that I wish I didn't have to do. I'm just making sure I play by their rules.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
will there be some way to tame or develop bond to the hostile beast npc for they to fight with and stay with you in the future update ?

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
For anyone interested in some of the improvements being made, I posted a new Audio Demo Video to my twitter the other day:

will there be some way to tame or develop bond to the hostile beast npc for they to fight with and stay with you in the future update ?
Potentially. But I've got not immediate plans for anything like that.

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Just use the official public links available at either of my pages or blog. But I'd personally recomend waiting until v0.10 comes out since so much is being changed & save files won't carry over from v0.09.
Hay i was wondering have you ever thought about adding some kind of tattoos or piercing in the future?

Reactions: nanidcmmziru

miller21366

Jul 3, 2021
只需使用我的页面或博客中提供的官方公共链接即可。但我个人建议等到 v0.10 出来,因为有很多变化,保存文件不会从 v0.09 延续。
[/引用]
你好,吉姆。请问F95会不会出0.10的完整版(爱你们中国的粉丝)

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
Hello i am new from this site but not from your game, and by seeing you and other artists i would love to start doing some renders; do you know a free and simple program from wich i can start?

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hay i was wondering have you ever thought about adding some kind of tattoos or piercing in the future?
Only on base character designs (Like Kiana or Sonya), not as additions that you can add to the girls. That would require too many render variations.

Hello i am new from this site but not from your game, and by seeing you and other artists i would love to start doing some renders; do you know a free and simple program from wich i can start?
Daz3D. But you will need to purchase or find free models for it.

any update soon ?
As always, out when it's done for supporters.

Most people will want to wait for the Full Release of v0.10 in 2022. Since save files will break and most of the scenes won't be in the ALPHA & BETAs.

你好,吉姆。请问F95会不会出0.10的完整版(爱你们中国的粉丝)
I don't have anything to do with this page. I just comment sometimes when I have a chance. The 4 places I post are in my signature below every post. Support or follow me there if you want to stay better up to date.

Reactions: Ankit78@

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
not to beat a dead horse but I have been a patreon of JimJim in the past cauz i lvoe his game. Unfortunately, I srsly feel like I have been taking advantage of considering how late his updates are. I mean srsly, the man gets almost 2k a month from patreon for what? How can it be possible that after literal years he has been developing this game he is still this slow? Is this a joke?

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes