"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late August"
"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late September"
"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late October"
"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late November"
"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late December"
"Hey guys pushing back release to early/late 2023"

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Have you guys ever heard of the word "patience" ?
=> There's no point in asking about the "when" at the moment...
Knowing how Jimjim rolls, he's not going to release the next version until he's satisfied with it.
And personally, I'd rather play something who's been polished up to a certain degree then waste my time on a rushed job.

Last edited:

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
Have you guys ever heard of the word "patience" ?
=> There's no point in asking about the "when" at this point...
Knowing how Jimjim rolls, he's not going to release the next version until he's satisfied with it.
And personally, I'd rather play something who's been polished up to a certain degree then waste my time on a rushed job.
I'd leave the whole "patience" thing out of the equation to be honest. Sure, 99% of us here are free rider so we should not complain. Still the whole history of this game has been one gargantuan delay after another (of course, jimjim may have had the most legit reasons every time to delay everything, still at one point, after more than 3 years one would expect the developer to have sped the process up or at least refrain totally from giving potential deadlines and missing all of them). Having said that I agree with you, we have waited basically a year for this new update so waiting a week or two won't change much

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
in this game only one but because the game is not complete you never see it born.

I can understand why people are impatient, feels like false advertising to give a date and then push the date back again and again... better to never had given a date if things was going to be this delayed.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I'm part of his Discord and subbed on SS. So i pretty much know what's going on, not behind the scenes however. But public information he has shared/given. So here you go:

Just here to inform you impatient, demanding and entitled dinguses (probably not everyone here) that the update happens within 3 Days time. Less than 72 hours since last News Feed from Jimjim regarding TD. Still saying that almost anything goes wrong just before release, so it might even get delayed more. There's no guarantee it won't.

Hopefully this calms your raging nonsense here. This WAS after all going to be a massive rework and change for a lot of things Jimjim had designed and implemented that needed more love.

Having a Date means giving yourself a deadline. Not exactly always the best idea, but it's attempting to give their paying customers a reasonable date to look forward to. It doesn't always go the way they want to, and especially when you REALLY want no bugs, glitches and alike. Also wanting something for free but demanding more of it while being uninformed of the state of what you demand, is being a fucking prick. Let's not for once pretend it's not.

Costs almost nothing, one dollar/euro or whatever you use to pay for it, the Sub. I think the Discord is even free, as i see a 0 cost to just follow the Discord, maybe not see everything that's going on at certain channels, but better than nothing. That's a steal. So do that if you're truly that fucking curious what's going on and stop living in this echo chamber of yours thinking it's all game over and gone bad. Weirdoes...

Peace and goodnight for now.

Jul 30, 2018
i would not be that impatient if i gonna play the free game that i don't spend a single dime on it
the game take a long time but that's okay cuz i have better things to do :LUL:

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Does the discord server only for supporter?
No. If you visited the Subscribestar, you'd see the Subscription options have a 0 cost, with a Discord symbol/sign in it's description of rewards. This means you can be a part of the Discord, but limited access to where you can't see paid channels.

thedoge1

Jul 24, 2018
I'm confused at the "Barebones Alpha" part. I thought the delay announced back in November was because the alpha and beta were getting merged.
So apparently it's not the case anymore?
Are supporters really waiting for more than a year for a tech update that doesn't change the engine and somewhat touches on combat? (still no clear details on that last part apparently.).
Only improvement confirmed so far that has been showcased is the VA, and like two or three scenes preview.

Four years in development and chapter 2 hasn't begun yet.

Damn, setting this thread to watch like Milfy City and My New Life Revamp, I feel like the posts here are about to get nice and spicy.

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Well at least there will be no more hopium dates set, so that's good I guess? Starting to feel bad for the actual supporters. At this pace there will be another "break" before even the alpha is out.

Reactions: Jeffry7977
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes