sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Clarifications/help.
It has been a long time, memory fails me.
If I am not mistaken, there was a Terminal Desires ver 0.10 Alpha that came out in feb 2022.
I am thinking that this version required a start over???
Now there is the newest version, Terminal Desires ver 0.10 Alpha 3.
Are saves from the feb 2022 compatible with this new version?
Thanks

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Clarifications/help.
If I am not mistaken, there was a Terminal Desires ver 0.10 Alpha that came out in feb 2022.
Thanks
No, none of the saves from each alpha version are compatible with eachother

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Clarifications/help.
Thanks
he is adding a new character for the second day, so saves will not be compatible. i think its only after v0.10, but you should restart anyway because the story doesnt continue yet

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Jimjim3DX I recall reading somewhere in-game that you want feedback and bug reports. So here's what I've got.

Pros
+ H-scenes are great and sometimes quite funny. A lot of scenes despite only being in Alpha. Currently it seems like the animation loops a set number of times by itself. It doesn't loop indefinitely. Would be nice if it did and if scenes had an indicator for when you should press the continue button to progress the scene. You can't jump to the next part by pressing any buttons. You can hold Esc, but that often skips the entire scene. Overall, I really like your scenes, I don't mind the exaggerated proportions at all
+ Gallery Exists & can be accessed from in-game menu. Being able to fast forward by holding space, and being able to skip through the scene by holding Esc is very nice. Also being able to view scenes even though they are not unlocked it is also very nice, especially since you don't have to lose to enemies, or replay scenarios just to unlock missable scenes. Not sure if it's going to stay that way
+ Exploration and ability to choose when you want to fight an encounter is really nice

Cons
- Combat is VERY RNG. You have to get lucky for the zombie to keep missing to win. You HP doesn't seem to matter. Either you debuff them and they get 2 attacks per turn, or you don't debuff and do no damage. So they get off about as many attacks (as if you did debuff them) before you can kill them. So far, I am not a fan of the combat design. I think it would have been better if clothes break once you reach 25% HP & again at 10% HP thresholds. That way investing in HP isn't useless, and healing items stay meaningful. I'd say this my biggest gripe with the game at the moment
- Fishing has too many bad events and the RNG feels weighted towards bad drops than good drops. It's particularly bad when you're using quality bait and have a regular quality fishing rod, and you get nothing, zombie, rod breaks, or small fish.
- Not everything lootable is marked. So you wind up needing to check everything on the map. Not sure if that's intended
- Sound Effects affect menu sound effects, footstep sounds, Voice lines, and the H-scene sound effects. It would be better if H-scene sound effects and Voice lines were separate from menu sound effects. I initially turned off sound effects because I thought they were too loud and footstep sounds when sprinting is annoying. Later on I noticed you can turn off footstep sounds
- Can't see how many rounds are loaded in to each gun via the Weapons menu
- Debuffs don't display how long they last
- Perk Menu doesn't automatically display the effect of the perk when highlighted. You have to click the perk to read it, then you lose your place on the list and have to scroll through from the beginning. Since there's so many perks, it's better if it wasn't a 1 column list. If nothing can be done at least make it so that pressing left and right allows you to jump bigger increments in that menu
- Can't undo stat point allocation when you just want to see how much improvement you get out of your investment into an attribute
- Would be nice if perks explained what raising the mentioned attribute does. E.g. Reflexes, General EXP, SkillEXP, etc.
- Too many ingredient types, many of which are only used in a few recipes. It's been very difficult to craft a single recipe simply because there are so many ingredients needed for just one. An easy fix would be to make food ingredient drops more common and more numerous in quantity per drop.
- When talking to some NPCs, you can offer food or drink. You can't see how hungry or thirsty they are. You also can't see if giving them food improves relationship.
- Would be nice if you can change the enemy you want to target using WASD keys. Currently you can use mouse for that
- (Bug) Combat Knife doesn't show up in your Inventory Weapons, even though you have it. Sometimes, all the weapons you own just don't show up in your inventory
- (Big) Scenes can sometimes freeze partway when Space is held. This has happened for both "Offering to replace Hitomi and then fucking Dr. Milburn" and "Bestial Zombie Vaginal scene". It's possible to hold Esc to skip out of it.
- (Bug) Sometimes Footstep sounds come back after turning it off. Not sure what triggers it
- (Bug) Food Package does not show up in the inventory after looting it
- (Bug) Thoroughbred spawns extra loot after clearing all the zombies in an area. When attempting to loot, sometimes the loot does not appear. You have to reload and try again for the items to show up
- (Bug) When Venessa offers to make you a Outfit Repair kit, she doesn't just make 1, she makes the maximum possible out of the materials in your inventory
- (Bug) After the scene with Jebediah and switching back to our default clothes, for some reason the game keeps thinking our clothes are all gone

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes