jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Not familar with that route, but you should have to just kill all infected on the second floor then head back downstairs into the basement.
No, I killed them all (plus the one lurking in the area to the right of the main ground floor) , which was one of the two things I needed to do, but the other thing I have to do is to find this item which is supposed to assist Robert to resist his zombification. Of course had I opted to kill or abandon Robert then I wouldn't have had this problem.

Heuser

Jan 18, 2019
No, I killed them all (plus the one lurking in the area to the right of the main ground floor) , which was one of the two things I needed to do, but the other thing I have to do is to find this item which is supposed to assist Robert to resist his zombification. Of course had I opted to kill or abandon Robert then I wouldn't have had this problem.
Are you interacting with the door or with the terminal 1 block to the right of the door?

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Does such a thing really happen? I've played this game many times and I don't remember there ever being any item we have to retrieve for Robert in this section. Usually the story progresses once the pharmacy is clear of zombies

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Are you interacting with the door or with the terminal 1 block to the right of the door?
With the block where you have to enter the access codes. It tells me that it wouldn't be safe to leave Robert on his own until I can find this item that will help him.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does such a thing really happen? I've played this game many times and I don't remember there ever being any item we have to retrieve for Robert in this section. Usually the story progresses once the pharmacy is clear of zombies
Yes, it really happens - for me at any rate.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It's now become a moot point. It seems that enough time had now elapsed for Robert to turn fully into a zombie. He had his wicked way with Tiffany and then Terry showed up and killed him. So my game can now go forward again. My thanks to those who attempted to help.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Is there any pregnancy content in this game?
I didn't see any tags but it was mentioned in one of the updates.

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Is there any pregnancy content in this game?
I didn't see any tags but it was mentioned in one of the updates.
There is to some extent but it's not fully realized. Personally I think there's enough to warrant the pregnancy tag but it's definitely debatable

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There is to some extent but it's not fully realized. Personally I think there's enough to warrant the pregnancy tag but it's definitely debatable
Though the game currently lacks the F95 pregnancy tag, if you oook under Genre in the OP it includes Impregnation.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes