Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone,
Another quick update mostly to share those additional previews, but to also to give you some clarity with regards to my plans for December & ALPHA #3's release so that everyone is on the same page.
First thing's first, unlike the previous 2 months (October & November), the Patreon page will not be paused for December. This means that active patrons will get charged on the 1st. Please note that anyone who was a patron during September, October or November will also be sent an ALPHA #3 download link via Patreon DMs when it releases. So if you're an active patron & reading this at the time that it was posted, you'll still get access to the download link even if you edit or cancel your pledge for December.
As for the release; I'm giving myself until December 16th for v0.10 ALPHA #3. If it isn't already out before that date, then whatever I've got ready by then is what I'll be shipping. While I plan on taking a holiday break between the 17th & the 31st, I'll still be working on some things, though I will let the Special Forces tier supporters vote on what they'd prefer me to work on & post during that time, when the time comes.
Finally, since I've been working on a multitude of scenes these last few months, I wanted to be transparent about which sex scenes I actually expect will make it into ALPHA #3 at this point, to avoid any confusion upon release. Because my main priority for this build is making sure that it's the final ALPHA build, I've had to spend more time on the game itself rather than the scenes, so I won't have time to finish all of them in time.

At this point I expect the following scenes will make it into ALPHA #3:
  • Terry vs Hitomi [Day 2 Story Scene; Rescue Hitomi]
  • Tiffany vs Horse Toy [Hidden Collectible]
  • Iris vs Male Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]
  • Iris vs Female Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]
  • Iris vs Sewer Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]

And the following WIP scenes will be pushed back until the Full Release:
  • Tiffany vs Vanessa [Optional Day 1 Story Scene; Save Vanessa]
  • Debra vs Barney [Optional Day 2 Story Scene; Save Debra]
  • Iris vs Karl [Day 2 Story Scene; Flashback; Save Iris]
  • Tiffany Glory Hole [Optional/Repeatable Day 3 Scene; Male Zombie]
^Ofc, there are additional sex scenes planned for v0.10 outside of these four. These are just the Work In Progress scenes that I have been showing previews of during the development of ALPHA #3.

My goal was to get at least 3 sex scenes ready at the bear minimum, and while 5 scenes is definitely better than 3, I appreciate that they're probably not the scenes that many were looking forward to the most. But since I still have lots of gameplay things to finish work on, I need to prioritize only those sex scenes that I can definitely complete within the next week, so that I have enough time to finish everything else that needs to make it into this build.
I apologize if this comes as bad news to some. However, in the new year, there will be a much bigger focus on adding new sex scenes for the v0.10 Full Release which I expect to have out by the end of Q1 2023. Then we can finally move on to more frequent releases that progress the story into ACT 1.
Thank you all for your patience and support. I'll share an additional sneak peek with the $5+ tiers tomorrow.
~ Jim

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
Another quick update mostly to share those additional previews, but to also to give you some clarity with regards to my plans for December & ALPHA #3's release so that everyone is on the same page.
First thing's first, unlike the previous 2 months (October & November), the Patreon page will not be paused for December. This means that active patrons will get charged on the 1st. Please note that anyone who was a patron during September, October or November will also be sent an ALPHA #3 download link via Patreon DMs when it releases. So if you're an active patron & reading this at the time that it was posted, you'll still get access to the download link even if you edit or cancel your pledge for December.
As for the release; I'm giving myself until December 16th for v0.10 ALPHA #3. If it isn't already out before that date, then whatever I've got ready by then is what I'll be shipping. While I plan on taking a holiday break between the 17th & the 31st, I'll still be working on some things, though I will let the Special Forces tier supporters vote on what they'd prefer me to work on & post during that time, when the time comes.
Finally, since I've been working on a multitude of scenes these last few months, I wanted to be transparent about which sex scenes I actually expect will make it into ALPHA #3 at this point, to avoid any confusion upon release. Because my main priority for this build is making sure that it's the final ALPHA build, I've had to spend more time on the game itself rather than the scenes, so I won't have time to finish all of them in time.

At this point I expect the following scenes will make it into ALPHA #3:
  • Terry vs Hitomi [Day 2 Story Scene; Rescue Hitomi]
  • Tiffany vs Horse Toy [Hidden Collectible]
  • Iris vs Male Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]
  • Iris vs Female Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]
  • Iris vs Sewer Zombie Combat Sex [Gallery until Full Release]

And the following WIP scenes will be pushed back until the Full Release:
  • Tiffany vs Vanessa [Optional Day 1 Story Scene; Save Vanessa]
  • Debra vs Barney [Optional Day 2 Story Scene; Save Debra]
  • Iris vs Karl [Day 2 Story Scene; Flashback; Save Iris]
  • Tiffany Glory Hole [Optional/Repeatable Day 3 Scene; Male Zombie]
^Ofc, there are additional sex scenes planned for v0.10 outside of these four. These are just the Work In Progress scenes that I have been showing previews of during the development of ALPHA #3.

My goal was to get at least 3 sex scenes ready at the bear minimum, and while 5 scenes is definitely better than 3, I appreciate that they're probably not the scenes that many were looking forward to the most. But since I still have lots of gameplay things to finish work on, I need to prioritize only those sex scenes that I can definitely complete within the next week, so that I have enough time to finish everything else that needs to make it into this build.
I apologize if this comes as bad news to some. However, in the new year, there will be a much bigger focus on adding new sex scenes for the v0.10 Full Release which I expect to have out by the end of Q1 2023. Then we can finally move on to more frequent releases that progress the story into ACT 1.
Thank you all for your patience and support. I'll share an additional sneak peek with the $5+ tiers tomorrow.
~ Jim
seriously jim I was awaiting for so long the lesbian scene with tiff and vanessa and this Year I won t get to see it. I am so furious right now

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
sucks that I don’t see it getting any better (on the time/release aspect)
Why not? Before work started on the v.0.10 version, there were updates every few months which I think is pretty reasonable for this kind of game. I don't see why it wouldn't go back to that or even more frequent once this version is finished

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This is usually the "go to" recommendation when someone ask for Bimbo games.
And to be honest it will always be.

The new female characters are also very hot.
But the sex scenes themselves are kinda lackluster :(
A lot of the camera angles hide the penetration sometimes. Or hide the female characters ass.
(you know sometimes there is an arm or a leg in the the way and blocks our view)
But there are still a decent amout of good scenes and i still recommend this game. As its still very good

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've just started playing the game and am enjoying it, but I'm stuck. I'm in the pharmacy and have been impregnated by Robert. I've found the access codes for the door to the basement, but before I can enter it I have to find something on the upper floor that will help Robert. I've searched the upper floor thoroughly, but haven't been able to find whatever it is. Can someone tell me exactly where I'll find it and what it is? TIA.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've just started playing the game and am enjoying it, but I'm stuck. I'm in the pharmacy and have been impregnated by Robert. I've found the access codes for the door to the basement, but before I can enter it I have to find something on the upper floor that will help Robert. I've searched the upper floor thoroughly, but haven't been able to find whatever it is. Can someone tell me exactly where I'll find it and what it is? TIA.
Not familar with that route, but you should have to just kill all infected on the second floor then head back downstairs into the basement.

Reactions: Jeffry7977
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes