Darkns

Oct 31, 2017
He always delays updates, he knows that patrons won't abandon him, the time he takes to release an update is surreal.

Reactions: rafahli

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Ain't this abandoned? I remember I played it... quite some time it has been since that time

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
Ain't this abandoned? I remember I played it... quite some time it has been since that time
well jimjim is "working" on it (more like milking his patrons) but the last update was so long ago its just comical at this point how the relase date just goes further and further every month. i wouldn t be surpised if the 0.10 witll be in 2024 or 2025

Reactions: rafahli

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
well jimjim is "working" on it (more like milking his patrons) but the last update was so long ago its just comical at this point how the relase date just goes further and further every month. i wouldn t be surpised if the 0.10 witll be in 2024 or 2025
What were you expecting for a creator that does a lot of his game on his own?! Some creators just work better alone or prefer working alone because they are very detailed and maybe don't have enough trust in having a team work on their project or they have a life that includes a regular job. Also, JimJim is overhauling the whole system for this game, so when something like that occurs it will take a great deal of time for a new updated game to be ready. By the way, Patrons have a choice to drop their membership if they don't feel satisfied with the creator, so he's not milking his patrons. It's a patrons choice to continue supporting him, despite the length of time for a new release. No one likes to wait long periods of time for a game release like this, so that is why I don't do paid monthly patreon memberships and wait for a public release of the game.

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
What were you expecting for a creator that does a lot of his game on his own?! Some creators just work better alone or prefer working alone because they are very detailed and maybe don't have enough trust in having a team work on their project or they have a life that includes a regular job. Also, JimJim is overhauling the whole system for this game, so when something like that occurs it will take a great deal of time for a new updated game to be ready. By the way, Patrons have a choice to drop their membership if they don't feel satisfied with the creator, so he's not milking his patrons. It's a patrons choice to continue supporting him, despite the length of time for a new release. No one likes to wait long periods of time for a game release like this, so that is why I don't do paid monthly patreon memberships and wait for a public release of the game.
bruh its a god damn rpgmaker game what does he want to do? unless he wants to switch game engine(what would be the smart thing to do imo) idk what takes so long. Why make on overly ambitious game in rpgmaker out of all the engines he could have used? he realizes every time he can t deliver so he just keeps streching the relase date but i don t think its his skills thats lacking its the limitations of the chosen engine.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
bruh its a god damn rpgmaker game what does he want to do? unless he wants to switch game engine(what would be the smart thing to do imo) idk what takes so long. Why make on overly ambitious game in rpgmaker out of all the engines he could have used? he realizes every time he can t deliver so he just keeps streching the relase date but i don t think its his skills thats lacking its the limitations of the chosen engine.
I don't know but you could nicely ask him and see if he gives an answer. I would guess he also works almost alone. As far as I can recall, JimJim has never really been one to deliver on time on updates where he gave a specific date release. In fact I think he's stated that he doesn't like doing it. Some creators do smaller increment updates while others do big longer updates. JimJim is the latter. I don't do Patreon memberships bcuz I'm only mostly interested in a playable game and less so on creators other content. So I don't believe constantly funding on a monthly basis. I simply mention that bcuz, since I'm not a subscriber I don't have a reason to really complain(although I would admit I would prefer if he updated more frequently) and I'm a mostly patient person. Now for those that are paid subscribers of his, they have a reason to complain. But as I said, if paid subscribers are not happy with his delivery time then they should voice their opinion to him or drop their paid subscription until he releases the next update.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys he is jsut milking money from patreons thats all. There is no progress at all. He promised a lot of things but dont do anything at all. In this game only fucking 2 days! 2 DAYSE GUYS! After how many years? And htne he also suddenly decide like to restart and rebuild the game from begining to scam people and milk more money

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Guys he is jsut milking money from patreons thats all. There is no progress at all. He promised a lot of things but dont do anything at all. In this game only fucking 2 days! 2 DAYSE GUYS! After how many years? And htne he also suddenly decide like to restart and rebuild the game from begining to scam people and milk more money
Really?

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes