Cheemsss

Oct 16, 2022
Please guys, I want to change the settings, but I cant bc every time I exit the options menu the game displays an error message. I play on Wibdows 11 btw, so please help with this issue.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Please guys, I want to change the settings, but I cant bc every time I exit the options menu the game displays an error message. I play on Wibdows 11 btw, so please help with this issue.
Can you take a picture of the error message, so people might have an idea what the issue is?

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018
"v0.10 FULL RELEASE targeting LATE JULY 2023

Full transparency, we’re likely looking at a LATE-JULY ETA now for the next supporter build. & the scope may have to be compromised a little more to get something out the door in a timely fashion. I'll try & do better to keep folks abreast of developments here though,"

the saga continues...:cool:
2 more weeks. Trust the plan.

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
v0.10 BETA targeting LATE AUGUST 2023

lmao, the balls of this guy:rolleyes:
Alright it's getting ridiculous now... mind you late may was the first ETA, now it's late August? I've always been giving the dev the benefit of the doubt but atp there's no way you miscalculate this bad. He's either lying or just making the update bigger as he goes along

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Alright it's getting ridiculous now... mind you late may was the first ETA, now it's late August? I've always been giving the dev the benefit of the doubt but atp there's no way you miscalculate this bad. He's either lying or just making the update bigger as he goes along
He just suck money from the guys who stay on his patreon thats all. There like gonna be little update after i dont know more then half year and last update was not update he just start from the begining to suck more money

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2019
who is he and what did he do?
Started a game, Malise and the Machine. Kind of finished the prologue/demo then started Pure Onyx, to help fund MATM. That was years ago, Pure Onyx is still little more than a tech demo of a graphically nice, but shit gameplay, game. And he nets from crowdfunding like Patreon just over $20,000 a month before Patreon takes its cut, and taxes. So has no insentive to progress as long as he gets obscene money for doing sweet fuck all. Basically. Eromancer is byword for scammer, and AKA Scamancer.

Reactions: StonedFish
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes