BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Leocid - Bastard girls
Snow daze
and some more i already not watching others
Well simple. For those that are patreon members, drop your membership and leave a reason why. He aint holding a gun to each patreon members head to keep paying their monthly membership. If regular members drop their membership, less monthly comes in for JimJim and then maybe he takes notice.

topyaleans

Dec 25, 2019
can't wait fot the next " hey guys im gona delay the update to late (insert month here) sorry tehe"
Exactly. It's always silence for months and then a few days before the due date he posts something about an illness or funeral or computer problem.... always the same. And then he'll delay the update and finally he'll release it 6 months late and with half of the promised content. Such a joke this dev. I was a Patreon for a little bit like 4 years ago but I stopped supporting him when the delays kept occurring. Unfortunate because his game was good.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Why? The developer is working with the game and the comming update looks to be great!
He is scammer and jsut milk money from patreons thats all. 0 progress of game after so many years its not go longer then 2-3 day after so much fucking time so dont say shit when everyone can check changelog and see how much content he done after so many years

Last edited:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
He is scammer and jsut milk money from patreons thats all. 0 progress of game after so many years its not go longer then 2-3 day after so much fucking time so dont say shit when everyone can check changelog and see how much content he done after so many years
No one is being scammed. Just common sense that a game creator doesn't deliver, then you should drop your membership. I guess he just has a lot of dumb patreon subscribers. It's so easy for subs to pull their money out, click unsubscribe and you are done. You can easily keep tabs on JimJim via discord and on his website blog, all for free. If he ever delivers then wait till it goes public, download play and probably be satisfied with the game all for free!

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm not sure why some ppl are giving me the facepalm emoji response? If you have an issue with my criticism, then be a voice and state your opinion! I dislike how some ppl just hide by only giving an emoji. Those that side with a facepalm emoji, do I make you uncomfortable by pointing out the obvious negatives of creator?

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not sure why some ppl are giving me the facepalm emoji response? If you have an issue with my criticism, then be a voice and state your opinion! I dislike how some ppl just hide by only giving an emoji. Those that side with a facepalm emoji, do I make you uncomfortable by pointing out the obvious negatives of creator?
they are afraid of getting facepalm emojis on their comments

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Forgotten about terminal desires now I see why
Yeah, I haven't played v.10 alpha 3 yet so I can savor what was made so far for this game. JimJim is delusional thinking ppl will continue supporting him for a game that still not completed after multiple years.

ZER001

Jul 6, 2020
I don't even feel like complaining anymore, I just stopped by to ask if there is any similar game like Zombies (this one in particular), Bimbos or mainly the female MC being a whore and evil. The truth is that this must be my favorite game and with each passing day I end up with false hopes.

PS: I am kind of new to F95 and my English is bad, I apologize if asking for games in other games is not allowed.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes