4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man, this still cracks me up every time I replay.......sometimes it's good to have the humor of 12 year old :)
screenshot0003.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the pitfalls of gaming: even tho by the time this scene rolls on screen, all the characters in there are married to eachother, therefore the silly dialogue is reptilian/small brain banter at least, minimal to no effort innuendo at most, with the totallity of the powerfully psyonics nation watching through their neuro mental bond: MC is a kinetic who would not let his three bethrothed/wives/mothers of his children befall any danger, the horned bombshells would devour him right then and there by the looks they are slicing him with, while the powerful assassin babe in the middle has her own psyonics able to put it all on the line to save everybody else aroudn her.
Man, this still cracks me up every time I replay.......sometimes it's good to have the humor of 12 year old :)
View attachment 3648036
Yet, this is a game and MC is like some short snotty Hucklberry Finn - telling his grown up rogues where they would escape through.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes