4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the pitfalls of gaming: even tho by the time this scene rolls on screen, all the characters in there are married to eachother, therefore the silly dialogue is reptilian/small brain banter at least, minimal to no effort innuendo at most, with the totallity of the powerfully psyonics nation watching through their neuro mental bond: MC is a kinetic who would not let his three bethrothed/wives/mothers of his children befall any danger, the horned bombshells would devour him right then and there by the looks they are slicing him with, while the powerful assassin babe in the middle has her own psyonics able to put it all on the line to save everybody else aroudn her.
Man, this still cracks me up every time I replay.......sometimes it's good to have the humor of 12 year old :)
View attachment 3648036
Yet, this is a game and MC is like some short snotty Hucklberry Finn - telling his grown up rogues where they would escape through.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Done... now what? Like, i know all about this fictional world and all these people and i care about them and am interested in seeing more of them but that's it... all over... clearly no room or intent for a part 3... i just have to say good bye? That always sucks when you become so invested in a piece of fiction...

The epilogue was funny with Garret popping several vials as the day went on, so much sex, surprised the dude wasn't firing dust by the time he got to Chiel.

Whelp, it's over, i loved it, good job Talothral... guess i should give Sorcerer a go now but maybe i should take a few days to process this one.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Done... now what? Like, i know all about this fictional world and all these people and i care about them and am interested in seeing more of them but that's it... all over... clearly no room or intent for a part 3... i just have to say good bye? That always sucks when you become so invested in a piece of fiction...

The epilogue was funny with Garret popping several vials as the day went on, so much sex, surprised the dude wasn't firing dust by the time he got to Chiel.

Whelp, it's over, i loved it, good job Talothral... guess i should give Sorcerer a go now but maybe i should take a few days to process this one.
Who knows what happens in the future? My intention is to have three+ "settings" in rotation so I don't burn out of from the settings and I can do different things. Will we return to Terminus Reach? At this point, answer is maybe. There are much more stories to tell in that galaxy. The fact that they settled on the planet changes fairly little in the end. Only thing that is different is that the planet isn't prone to explode if someone fires a railgun into the wrong direction.

But that being said, I've said it in the past, if people want more Terminus, there will be more Terminus, when and what the story would be? That I can't answer, yet.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Who knows what happens in the future? My intention is to have three+ "settings" in rotation so I don't burn out of from the settings and I can do different things. Will we return to Terminus Reach? At this point, answer is maybe. There are much more stories to tell in that galaxy. The fact that they settled on the planet changes fairly little in the end. Only thing that is different is that the planet isn't prone to explode if someone fires a railgun into the wrong direction.

But that being said, I've said it in the past, if people want more Terminus, there will be more Terminus, when and what the story would be? That I can't answer, yet.
I definitely want more Terminus! Maybe a bigger timeskip in part three? Not like Garret and Chiel will be old and frail in fifteen years and by that point Cade and the rest of the first generation will be adults, having a whole team of Garrets could freshen things up a bit. Seeing the kiddos reach adulthood and find out what their unique powers are would be wonderful. Would also be great to see how the neutrality of Caeria evolves into a sort of united nations type hub with the budding signs of a possible future federation. Not sure who the antagonist would be, two servings of 'kidnapping and biotic experimentation' bad guys worked but a third would feel stale. Well, whatever you come up with will no doubt entertain me plenty and be better than whatever i could think of so i'll stop speculating.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I definitely want more Terminus! Maybe a bigger timeskip in part three? Not like Garret and Chiel will be old and frail in fifteen years and by that point Cade and the rest of the first generation will be adults, having a whole team of Garrets could freshen things up a bit. Seeing the kiddos reach adulthood and find out what their unique powers are would be wonderful. Would also be great to see how the neutrality of Caeria evolves into a sort of united nations type hub with the budding signs of a possible future federation. Not sure who the antagonist would be, two servings of 'kidnapping and biotic experimentation' bad guys worked but a third would feel stale. Well, whatever you come up with will no doubt entertain me plenty and be better than whatever i could think of so i'll stop speculating.
Truth to be told, the genetic experimentation probably will always play some sort of role. Might not be a big one, but it will haunt in the background simply because technologically you can reach only so far, but genetics and psionics might be able to push beyond those limits. But, yeah no, don't think that it would play any major parts as is in the next one. And that being said the galaxy is a large place, there are countless of threats looming in it. From top of my head, the machines, and who ever wiped the original people from Caeria. Then how the potential UEC civil war goes and far it reaches... Or maybe someone settling personal grudges. Or jealous Elai steals Garrett from Chiel >.>

Also just random fun fact, the final screen where Chiel and Garrett are looking at each other in front of the blackhole wasn't the original. The original image was in an asteroid cave laboratory with a tank in the middle with someone floating in it... >.> But that might have been a bit too evil one at that point.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I WANT, I WANT!!!!

Time for another replay anyway.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1720460733540.png
Anniversary !!!
Three settings, three protagonists... for now at least.
Chiel and Garrett will always be my favourites for many reasons,
that doesn't mean I don't like the others any less.
Just those two have that special space in my heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Countless hours,
frustrating moments,
moments of joy,
moments of when I almost rage quit,
but at the end of it all, it has been worth it.
2024.png , DMR07072024.png , DMR08072024.png , DMR08072024-2.png

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I have replayed many times both games Terminus Reach Sentinel I & II and also Sorcerer filled with great joy and happiness and all of this because of Talothral, same as with the game Love of Magic because of Droid. I wish to both of you great success in all your future plans may we see your games Open World RPG or Movies or Books even in GoG especially in GoG where your games belong to you not to the S company. !! Thank you for your efforts and the happiness you shared. Happy birthday :love::love::love::love:

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 3811951
Anniversary !!!
Three settings, three protagonists... for now at least.
Chiel and Garrett will always be my favourites for many reasons,
that doesn't mean I don't like the others any less.
Just those two have that special space in my heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Countless hours,
frustrating moments,
moments of joy,
moments of when I almost rage quit,
but at the end of it all, it has been worth it.
View attachment 3811955 , View attachment 3811957 , View attachment 3811956 , View attachment 3811954
Mate, your VNs set the bar for everyone else when it comes to plot, characters and dialogue. Like everyone else (and probably yourself), I wish it was so much easier and quicker to produce your tales, but it's the time and attention you put into your work that make them shine. Like many people with a favourite author (coughPratchettcough), I enjoy returning to something I've already read once, but it's been so damn enjoyable that it's actually worth returning to.
Another thing - your updates; regardless of whether something is being released or not, you never fail to keep us informed, and you're honest about any problems that arise.
Respect.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes