4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Really enjoyed both Sentinel 1 and 2 games as they had a great plot/story although I would have liked spending more fun time with the human types like Andi, Haneul, Nica, & Natalie rather than those aliens however I didn't want to refuse them being afraid I'd mess up the story somehow.
Game was super long which is nice since so many other games are so short so I had more fun playing.

Amie the redhead should have had some action with the MC too IMO.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703350871653.png
while my "daily motivational renders" have been non existent because I've been focusing more on the actual production renders, I do have something.
Merry Christmas to all of you and have an excellent weekend.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
would been better if that was chiel or kitty girl.
Yeah, it's a pity Nica had so little content, such a sweetheart.
The Christmas, or generally holiday, greetings if and when I do them are usually from the game that is currently in production. Only real exception to that is the anniversary of the day I "officially" became developer, July 8th, then I usually render other characters as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Christmas, or generally holiday, greetings if and when I do them are usually from the game that is currently in production. Only real exception to that is the anniversary of the day I "officially" became developer, July 8th, then I usually render other characters as well.
well yea except we don't know much about it.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Loved the epilogue . Its a weird thing as I have no trauma but I love seeing happy kids in a great home so thanks for including that again. Great story and great MC. He is basically a galactic Genghis Kahn. Prolific procreation A true champ has Nick cannon and Elon beat put together and seems like a great dad all while taking no shit and most importantly, taking no shit, starting no shit but dealing with it. Its great to see a character who does not have to posture because he knows his limitations and knows he will wreck all but 2% of the galaxy all while having a set of values and loyalty that were consistent through both games, Chel, psionics, family, and home. Would have loved to see a continuation of Sorcerer but this basically fills that need. FYI saw the fishing walrus guy at the space port (sneaky) Thanks for the great run and see ya next game

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with ShaddyModda MultiMod:

Terminus Reach Sentinel 1.0:
/ (386 Mo)

Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 (Final):
/ (1.09 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
I really like the game and the story, but for the love of God, please get rid of the 2 frame animations for sex scenes! It would be so much better just to leave them out entirely and just have still renders for progression and text for anything that to be said and move on with the story (not forcing us to the deal with them at all). Either do them right, or don't include them at all.

The animations break the flow of the game/story, which is quite good without them.

Last edited:

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
The animations break the flow of the game/story, which is quite good without them.
Fully agree with this statement.

I was actually annoyed by the 1-2 frame sex scenes. especially if u saw for a blink a text line and wanted to reread it. which ended in starting the entire scene all over again.
In the end i skipped all of the scenes

Reactions: MrKVoid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the accurate story of the important events in the life of Gary. Those scenes are what define his happy place in his long life story, so the account of his most notable adventures would be outright dull and uninteresting for him to tell or recount without the hot scenes he enjoyed, like indulging his bethrothed in all manner of strange or peculiar kinks - those were adding the color to his life and thus we get to see this game in colorful hot steamy scenes the way MC has been experiencing them and remembering them.
I really like the game and the story, but for the love of God, please get rid of the 2 frame animations for sex scenes! It would be so much better just to leave them out entirely and just have still renders for progression and text for anything that to be said and move on with the story (not forcing us to the deal with them at all). Either do them right, or don't include them at all.

Fully agree with this statement.

I was actually annoyed by the 1-2 frame sex scenes. especially if u saw for a blink a text line and wanted to reread it. which ended in starting the entire scene all over again.
In the end i skipped all of the scenes
This game could have done away with most of the plot if all there was told about the relationships was something so brief a description as that of MC and Nova hooking up - they had done it countless times in all the odd places all over the spaceship for years on end - it would end the whole game in no time.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
This is the accurate story of the important events in the life of Gary. Those scenes are what define his happy place in his long life story, so the account of his most notable adventures would be outright dull and uninteresting for him to tell or recount without the hot scenes he enjoyed, like indulging his bethrothed in all manner of strange or peculiar kinks - those were adding the color to his life and thus we get to see this game in colorful hot steamy scenes the way MC has been experiencing them and remembering them.

This game could have done away with most of the plot if all there was told about the relationships was something so brief a description as that of MC and Nova hooking up - they had done it countless times in all the odd places all over the spaceship for years on end - it would end the whole game in no time.

I think u missunderstood me/us.
I really love these games. TS:R, TS:R2 & Sorcerer ;all of them and especially the writing.

It's about the technical aspects of the sex scenes. How the animations were packed into 1-2 frames.
Since I don't know the correct term, I'll just call it animated gifs that make it difficult to rewind.
Especially in some scenes, at the end of these "gifs", there are story-relevant texts that get lost during automatic forwarding.
To retrieve these again requires a complete replay of the entire scene.
Which can be annoying.

Reactions: turbojoe

TigerWolfe

Oct 19, 2022
I think u missunderstood me/us.
I really love these games. TS:R, TS:R2 & Sorcerer ;all of them and especially the writing.

It's about the technical aspects of the sex scenes. How the animations were packed into 1-2 frames.
Since I don't know the correct term, I'll just call it animated gifs that make it difficult to rewind.
Especially in some scenes, at the end of these "gifs", there are story-relevant texts that get lost during automatic forwarding.
To retrieve these again requires a complete replay of the entire scene.
Which can be annoying.
You can set them to manual in the settings, which makes them play frame by frame. I still used to run into the issue you have of skipping text during them, but now realizing that the dialogue during the scene is just rng from a list of generic phrases I just turned off sex dialogue. With the sex scenes set to manual if you miss the first line it two of post coital dialogue it's a lot easier to roll back and read them.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
will there ever be a continuation....wished to see the new planet...more kiddos... new adventures....new girls and maybe a better way for the sexscenes...more fluid....not like the 80´s robotdance....loved it ,all 2 parts...fine story...ToaM is ok...

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
will there ever be a continuation....wished to see the new planet...more kiddos... new adventures....new girls and maybe a better way for the sexscenes...more fluid....not like the 80´s robotdance....loved it ,all 2 parts...fine story...ToaM is ok...
Tal's official response as to TR:S 3 is......maybe.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes