4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Mr. Developer plx fix the android port.. I think their is a bug..same with the main dev android port...as soon as the game start the game is quiting by itself

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Dev Can you put an option to cut or cancel annimation?. Its not very aplealing to watch some of this creature having sex,
IT SEEMS YOU ARE FORCED TO WATCH 2plus MINUTES OF UGLY SENCES
Not only has no one taught you how to speak to people (also known as manners) you obviously also never learned on your own. But. Not quite content with that, you HAD to have the bad taste to come to a game marked as complete, make a request to the Dev that simply is nothing but an insult to his work.

This really only deserves ONE response:

GH_get_out.gif

Mar 27, 2019
Not only has no one taught you how to speak to people (also known as manners) you obviously also never learned on your own. But. Not quite content with that, you HAD to have the bad taste to come to a game marked as complete, make a request to the Dev that simply is nothing but an insult to his work.

View attachment 3096095
DAMN....he got Nana involved....lemme get my popcorn!!!!

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021

View attachment 3096095
Looks like you would FUCK A FROG for a woman

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Looks like you would FUCK A FROG for a woman
I mean Ya i Jumped at the chance to be with srah in the game and sure they are more snake or lizard adjacent then frog, if that plant has some frog queen on it ill be down for that as well.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700400951785.png ,
This is something I've tried for update 6. I don't do that many of these nowadays, granted I was focused on getting the initial build out. Although probably going to be a night render this one when it comes to it... Mostly happy how it came, environment needs some work though. Also there is lack of winter clothing that isn't modern. I suppose not revealing enough.

Rendering of the initial release is done and so is coding. And thus it has been handed over to proofreading and testing. So as far as the initial release goes, it's in really good shape.

So what shall I do over the weekend? Write, I'll be honest, coding various things has taken a lot of time. I like it, I've gotten better at it, but with how my mind works it isn't necessarily a good thing since when I start something and hit a roadblock I try to solve it before I do anything. And starting coding at 4 in the morning isn't a good idea with that mindset. Then I shall prototype a feature that I thought of last night. It's something that I'll add in the future if I get it to work as I want. If not? Eh, happens. Aaaand I need to add help screen for the icons I use... dang it. And prep the Android and the compressed builds as well.

And speaking of the icons. While they are there to guide (they can be toggled off) they aren't a walkthrough as is. That's a job for Shaddy, whom I might have given a grey hair or fifty with this thing. While they generally can guide you to a positive direction for that particular choice, that isn't always the right choice to make. So, as always, read, and follow your gut (and save often). And yes, the save indicator is also available for choices that can get you killed. None so far, though.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well glad it got completed, good solid story, the sex scenes just went on too bloody long esp for flipbook anims but ctrl solves that.

Any plans for a pt3 in the future? I saw that you're doing some fantasy one atm for your next project.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ya know I was thinking about it and Im glad TRS2 didnt have the same "problem" I had with sorcerer... I loved sorcerer it felt like a nice slow burn, spent a lot of time setting up the world and characters and lore.... then seemed to fall into a mad hell bent sprint to get it done as fast as possible while shoehorning in as many sex scenes as possible even if they made little to no sense.

trs2 ending felt appropriate and not rushed.

also as an amputee I kinda laughed and cringed at one of sorcerer's characters

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700684176325.png
David vs. Goliath moment here: new game released !!!!!!
Release: ToaM 0.20

I said to myself that last Friday is the last time I'll make a progress post about the initial release. And that's about right, I'll sort few things out and start depolying it. With accelerated release schedule (aka 24 hours intervals, I think...)

So to other stuff... Now. Update 3 is being rendered. And apparently it ended up being 26 pages, not entirly sure why right now but okay... I'll still maintain the stance the the updates come when they are done. I can't promise I can keep up with the schedule I had with Sorcerer and TRS2 simply due complexity of some of the scenes but I'll try to be as fast as possible with it.

And as for writing? It's is in surpisingly good shape considering that I spent all Saturday and big portion of Sunday sorting out the Android build and couple other things. I happy, and if I can start that "write an hour a day" that I had with TRS2 I will be in a good place with it.

I've been recently doing a lot of renders with snow. Partially it is to test certain tool I have that can turn any environment into a snowy environment, and partially? It seems the the direction I'm taking right now leads to north of the world, at least for a while. Anyway, might as well do the changelog while I'm here. Although it is amusing, this is my fourth VN... I'm still having a slight panic attack about the release. And in all honesty? I do hope I never stop feeling the anxiety over it. The day it stops, I'm not enjoying what I do anymore. Anyway...

Tribulations of a Mage 0.2.0
Changelog:
  • 856 renders, including utility renders and other similar images. Story renders around 800.
  • Added hidden images (3 locations)
  • Initial release of the Codex, it isn't complete. There is a lot more information that needs to be added when the time comes to it.
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, and Bread)
Release schedule?
  • $15-Tier (VIP) As soon as I've compiled the release post and tested the links.
    [*]$10-Tier (Magician) 24 hours after the initial release (give or take few minutes)
    [*]$5-Tier (Journeyman) 48 hours after the initial release (give or take few minutes)
    [*]$3-Tier (Apprentice) 72 hours after the initial release (give or take few minutes)
  • Public: 3rd of December or there abouts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah dec 3 i forget trs and start mage (well start and start since big pile of updates atm).

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes